SD and microSD storage solutions(cases)?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i've browsed amazon, and i'm just not seeing anything that clicks with me.

I figured the handheld folks might have something clever. DIY stuff is fine with me as well.

My microSD cards are getting out of hand, and it's going to get worse with Switch.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
are you looking for a quality card?

just about everything of mine is run off of the samsung evo line. always class 10. I have yet to have one fail in the few years i've been using them exclusively. pretty cheap on amazon. never had any compatibility problems.

i use them on- my og wii, the 3 rokus in my house, my cameras (slr, point and shoot, and camcorder), a couple of android phones, a tablet, and my dash cam.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I keep my sd cards inside it's designated device...

If I get a new bigger one, the old one gets chucked in a desk drawer to be forgotten about...

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I think I'm going to try this one out. Not too small, and it closes in case they become dislodged.

114-0.JPG

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Try looking on camera store sites? That's about the only thing I can think of where people need to store a bunch they will be switching out all the time.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I have a few old Kodak 35mm film canisters (from before they started using the black plastic containers) that I picked up at an antique store. They're nice because they're waterproof, and you can put around 8 SD cards into one. Since I primarily use SD cards for photography and videography, I thought it was kind of cool to repurpose an old metal film container.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I have a few old Kodak 35mm film canisters (from before they started using the black plastic containers) that I picked up at an antique store. They're nice because they're waterproof, and you can put around 8 SD cards into one. Since I primarily use SD cards for photography and videography, I thought it was kind of cool to repurpose an old metal film container.

Are you referring to the tin ones? That is a rather neat idea for photogs.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Are you referring to the tin ones? That is a rather neat idea for photogs.

These things. Like I said, you can store a handful of SD cards in them. And they're watertight, which is an added bonus.

99c4d82bdb29c7249535bcccbf66d7bb.jpg

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I store my SD cards in things like Everdrives, flash carts, Wiis, Wii Us, 3DSes, laptops and computer desk drawers.