Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Shit, I didn't even think about securing the chocolate letter! Sorry about that. I also should have secured the box itself, but at least the bottles arrived in one piece! I'm glad you enjoyed the picture.

I also want to confirm that my parcel has arrived, but due to university commitments I will not be able to open it until next week.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I also want to confirm that my parcel has arrived, but due to university commitments I will not be able to open it until next week.

if you're not a jew then you don't open it until christmas day

PS nice poem

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I've got my parcel now... I plan to open it when I can be bothered...

...Once I had a parcel unopened for 18 months...

xROTx

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Shit, I didn't even think about securing the chocolate letter! Sorry about that. I also should have secured the box itself, but at least the bottles arrived in one piece! I'm glad you enjoyed the picture.

No problem buddy, that "Kruiden Bitter" contains 30% alcohol so that makes it totally fine :p.

if you're not a jew then you don't open it until christmas day

I'm not jewish but i just couldn't wait to open it.

And Rot: as long as you store the package in a relative cold environment, nothing will go wrong. Just don't place it next to a heater or something.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Skate comes through!

temporary_zpsrn8hpqbn.jpg

Dickbutt on the greeting card

temporary_zpskbzgexyt.jpg

STV motherboard!

Thanks Homie! you knew exactly what I had on the brain!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Keep diggin in the bubble wrap buddy ;)

and you're welcome. Merry Christmas bro.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Mine will go out Thursday at the latest. Last piece of the present puzzle spent about 3 days at a nearby P.O. and should show up tonight. Gotta love the USPS.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thanks Skate! You must have read my mind or something as my pair of headphones crapped out like 2 weeks ago lol. Nice touch on the stamps :P

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Thanks Skate! You must have read my mind or something as my pair of headphones crapped out like 2 weeks ago lol. Nice touch on the stamps :P

Vistaprint is awesome for that stuff. Who am I to turn down a self-inking dickbutt stamp?

Anyway, I'm really glad you like the gift. You were a hard one to shop for. I would have felt odd sending you a PCB or something seeing as you probably have better connections for that stuff than I do anyway. The AKGs are my go-to cans when I don't need noise cancellation, the sound quality is really excellent.

OMG, MAN! BADASS! I have no words!

Well, now that the cat is out of the bag, no worries and you are welcome. I asked Chris to sneak me your address so I could send you a gift in addition to my "assignment."

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice one Lemony. I had a STV ages ago but it broke :( (like 10 years ago). Still got over here a Virtua Fighter Kids I think, can get it shipped to you if you want to (and if I find it lol) :-)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I got a big package (^^) from Spain yesterday... must be my Secret Santa... and I'm guessing it's from Ren-chan. Will wait till Christmas :)

Also: Nice pick skate, the AKG K240 Studio were my first headphones, bought them when I was in school... like 10 or so years ago. Great cans for the price, really. My pair is still going strong, only had to renew the pads and cable once (velour ftw) - grats Fox, you'll have fun with these.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
*cough*
can't wait to see your photos lol

Last edited:

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
fr_1974_size880.jpg

Personalized ballpoint pens which tie my real name to my online alias, a Street Fighter II marquee aaaaaand .... A Pet Shop Boys DVD.

And since I risk a ban by disliking my gift... That's really all I ever wanted, thanks Rot ;)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
View attachment 31032

Personalized ballpoint pens which tie my real name to my online alias, a Street Fighter II marquee aaaaaand .... A Pet Shop Boys DVD.

And since I risk a ban by disliking my gift... That's really all I ever wanted, thanks Rot ;)

Actually... when I get home tonight... I'm gonna ban you anyway... so NEXT year...

People will actually pay Chris for not getting me as their giftee...

xROTx

PS. That Pet shop boys DVD... is the one I watched when I was dancing in teh loft... BTW... Piece of History:D

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Got my present today - pure awesomeness.
Apart from a very informative magazine I received a KOF 2000 for my quest and a RGB cable to bath in perfect visual glory. I'll defenitely need the sweets when I try to beat SS4 next time (sooooooooooo sad, *munch*) - as for you dick Lovers out there I also got this sweet Panorama of M?ster.

Thank you very much XSQ!

IMG_20151209_074808 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_074913 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_074954 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075117 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075129 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075227 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075313 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075355 (Small).jpgIMG_20151209_075404 (Small).jpg

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
You have to do the Pope Puzzle!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sweet sleeve bro. Lol.

Very nice! I got something today too that blew my mind . I'll post it up when I get home.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I just got:

image2_zps6pjbx8yc.jpg

image1_zpsakqpwh6h.jpg

Mmhhh... TL;DR....

image1-3_zpsxebgxh5x.jpg

AND... mandatory Penis pic:

image3_zpsugun74wi.jpg

Bill Killgore... deadman walking... or in hiding?

xROTx

PS. THANKS MAN!:kisskisskiss: