GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
They are the last two.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What a fun exchange this year. Y’all are wonderful.
Guts, you are great! Thanks again for running w/ this, and the sweet box of fun you sent me. ^___^

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
What a fun exchange this year. Y’all are wonderful.
Guts, you are great! Thanks again for running w/ this, and the sweet box of fun you sent me. ^___^

It was super fun and my pleasure!

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Maybe next year on the form tshirt size should be included. That’s a nice easy addition to any SS bundle.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Maybe next year on the form tshirt size should be included. That’s a nice easy addition to any SS bundle.

I always include my shirt size when giving my info and wish list. Everyone wears shirts and it is an easy gift that has many possibilities.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Itsofrustratin and C0nn0r yall need to post up so we can close the thread out! It's da rules!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Finally had a chance to post some pics of bradtemple87's package (took a while for me to get him to bend over)... ;-)

Pretty fucking stoked to watch me some Cowbow Bebop, and I'm drinking the Blind Pig as I type this!

The PS4 game... SEALED no less! Guess this will come in handy when I get a PS4 ;-)

2 soap bars... Were you talking with my wife about my hygiene?!

ss.jpg

THANKS BROTHER!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Damn it, Connor. You Tate the monitor, not the system.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
secretsanta.jpg

Got this package from Oldschool. Pretty much touched on everything on my wishlist. No cocks in my pckage but he had me going with the butt plug packaging. If it wasnt for the strong green odour coming out of it i might not have ever opened it.

Glad you enjoyed your games dude. Great Secret Santa

This was alot of fun, i mostly got cash and predictable shit from my family so it really made my Christmas.

*sorry for the delay, been a busy weekend

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This completes Secret Santa 2019! No scrooges and all are merry and full of caulk! Tune in next year same Gutz channel, Same Gutz Time! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
View attachment 55477

Got this package from Oldschool. Pretty much touched on everything on my wishlist. No cocks in my pckage but he had me going with the butt plug packaging. If it wasnt for the strong green odour coming out of it i might not have ever opened it.

Glad you enjoyed your games dude. Great Secret Santa

This was alot of fun, i mostly got cash and predictable shit from my family so it really made my Christmas.

*sorry for the delay, been a busy weekend

*Edit* holy shit I missed the weed. LOL

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Wait a gosh darn minute. I could have just asked for a bunch of weed and butt plugs? Fuck.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Thanks a lot GutsDozer for running Secret Santa this year! It was a great year too, can't wait for the next time!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks a lot GutsDozer for running Secret Santa this year! It was a great year too, can't wait for the next time!

No prob bro thanks for participating!!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Wait a gosh darn minute. I could have just asked for a bunch of weed and butt plugs? Fuck.
If it helps any, the black plug does resemble a small rubber Christmas tree so would probably breeze right through US Customs. :-J