Seimitsu sanwa?

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Both brands make fantastic pushbuttons. It's preference honestly.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I agree both are fantastic. I personally like the clack of Semitsu.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I prefer Seimitsu but could go either way with the buttons. The Sticks I strongly prefer Seimitsu. Not that Sanwa sticks are bad but Seimitsu feels heavier and clickier if that makes sense. Both are great, just my preference. Sanwa seems to be more popular though. Alot of premium sticks by default come with Sanwa sticks and buttons but alot of the older Japanese Candies come with Seimitsu.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I prefer the Hori Hayabusa buttons nowadays. Seimitsu is great for Fighting Games and Sanwa for Shmups. The Hayabusa buttons feel like a hybrid of Seimitsu & Sanwa. Like earlier mentioned try them out yourself, they are all great and there is no need to replace Hayabusa, Seimitsu or Sanwa buttons.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I prefer Seimitsu but yeah as the others said both are great its just down to personal preference.
I use a combination of both on my cabs/fight sticks.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
On buttons, it feels like Seimitsus have just a touch more resistance than Sanwa buttons. To me, it comes down to the look of the device the buttons are going in, to be honest.

On sticks, I think I actually prefer the Hori Hayabusa over any stick from Sanwa or Seimitsu, but you can't really go wrong with any of them. Stock Seimitsu LS-32/LS-32-1/LS-55/LS-56 springs are a bit stiffer than the stock Sanwa JLF or Hayabusa springs. I prefer a light spring for shooting games, but a heavier spring for everything else.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
sticks - seimitsu
buttons - sanwa

i will not be taking questions at this time.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I can go with either but i prefer seimitsu buttons. Slightly flatter, seem to have as good of a response but with a firmer feel.

Sticks I can really adapt to either

MoriyaMinakata

Stakes Winner 2
15 Year Member
I personally prefer Seimitsu buttons and sticks, but like everyone else has already said, it's really gonna come down to your personal preference. Both are great.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
After using both buttons for a variety of installations. I have to say I like Semitsu more. They have a more crisp execution when playing with them. And imo their threaded screw on buttons are really nice to install.

Last edited: