Selling a few more machines: Sam Sho 6 button cab, point blank 2

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Okay, these are both going in favor of more pinball machines. One is my 6 button samurai shodown cab I made.... but I'm having monitor issues with it, and I would rather just sell it then do a recap on it. I have a video on it here:

The games running:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q_Ay3tRMC8

Sam Sho 2 six button demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSiOiYZzJA0

Allow me to explain that these are most likely my two worst condition machines I have, and therefore I will be selling them for cheap. I'm looking to get 400 for each one, or best offer. If interested in looking at them, come on down. I live in Rockford, IL.

The monitor on the Sam Sho cab has some horizontal issue on the top of the screen... it can't seem to hold in place. The color and picture is really nice, but it's getting some issues that can only be fixed with a recap, I would imagine.

Speaking of monitors, the Point Blank 2 dedicated cab has a thinner picture, because the B+ voltage needs adjusting on the monitor. However, the knob needs to be replaced. Still works very well. Picture isn't nearly as vibrant and awesome as the Sam Sho 2, but it's still quite nice.

Here's a pic. As you can see, the monitor isn't all that thin verticle wise, but I want to be very detailed in my description:
IMG_1887.jpg

Finally, the custom control panel overlay I put on the Sam Sho cab has started to bubble in spots underneath. Not a big deal, but it's not perfect like it used to be, I'm sorry to say. Again, that's why I am selling for lesser than I would have wanted.

This is all going towards my next purchase of a Star Trek NG pinball machine, which run in the mid 2k range... so money and room are needed. :)

I would entertain the idea of selling my NFL Blitz/NBA Showtime dedicated cab, but it's in really nice nice ass condition. Perfect, really... super sweet ass high res monitor that's maybe a year and a half old. That I would sell for 600.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Great idea with the 6 button set up for Sam Sho II. I'm sure it makes playing it, much easier. Great looking cab BTW and a great price. That'd go pretty quick out here in CA. Beat up dynamo's sell for 600-700 on craigslist all the time.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Bump for a good guy.

On a side note, once I get a bigger place, I intend to get one of those naomi woody cabinets. I just love the fact that they are a woody with a candy or naomi cab CP.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Point Blank series is hands down the best lightgun game on the market, in my opinion.

I played the shit out of Point Blank in the arcades, and on PS1 w/ the Guncon

Good luck w/ the sale

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Thanks. Not in a hurry to sell... but should be getting a new pin in six weeks (takes me about that long to save up 2k)... and at that time, may hope to get rid of them a bit faster. But for now, I'm fine playing them until whatever.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Bump: Sam Sho 2 cab $250. Monitor NEEDS a cap kit, as it cannot hold horizontal hold well. Otherwise, it's perfectly awesome looking with zero burn in. Cap kits are what... 10 bucks?