Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Damn straight.

They can shoot and bomb and kill all they want, in the end we're going to win and they know it.

Not as long as you continue to let the pussies run your country.
You can't fight assholes with pussies. Only a dick can win here.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The pussy sits in Berlin, the guys who decide on the spot and do the job wear dicks. Thanks for worrying, though.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha wonderful quote there. Yeah but c'mon man, this shit is terrifying. I can't just blindly be like 'WE MUST STAND TALL' when 84 people get mowed down out of the blue. If anything it sets this chilling precedent that this can just happen anywhere. The world has enough problems with traffic accidents outside of intentional murder. How exactly CAN Germany or anyone else win? Only way I see is to not let this shit in your countries to begin with.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Merkel's response will be to tell Germans they must get used to being killed... They must be tolerant...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
2016 blows. This radical terrorism seems to be rising drastically in Europe. Coming from someone ignorant on the subject, what happened over there that changed things? I hope this crap stops soon.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
You wish. It's cold German efficiency -- as always. Turns feelings into cynicism, inept to learn, reluctant to change, in short: our number one export manufacture.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
How exactly CAN Germany or anyone else win?

With "we" I mean all of us.

Terrorist attacks can happen anywhere anytime, so what am I supposed to do? Laying down on the floor and rolling up in fear? Nope, not going to happen. I will lead my life exactly like I did before, drink my bear, keep my belly warm and protect my wife and family, that's all I can do.

I hate religious extremism with a passion but as much as I'd like the problem to be solved, I don't think that the answer lies in throwing people out or not letting them in. I'd be happy if it would be that easy but something tells me the situation needs more than just simple actionism if we really want to get somewhere.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Terrorist attacks can happen anywhere anytime, so what am I supposed to do? Laying down on the floor and rolling up in fear? Nope, not going to happen. I will lead my life exactly like I did before, drink my bear, keep my belly warm and protect my wife and family, that's all I can do.

I hate religious extremism with a passion but as much as I'd like the problem to be solved, I don't think that the answer lies in throwing people out or not letting them in. I'd be happy if it would be that easy but something tells me the situation needs more than just simple actionism if we really want to get somewhere.

I don't know what anyone can do, but I'm not the type to sit and bravely smile while I'm getting shot down. I get the message though. I wanna get a concealed carry to be entirely honest. That whole thing has a good message but it's just another form of martyrdom in its efficacy. Keep in mind, Islam is not just a religion, it is a political ideology as well as a religion, you get both tied together. Simple action-ism won't mean a thing with this stuff, we don't think on that type of level. We care if we die. You cannot reason with these people, to them it was decided long ago and that isn't changing. The liberal face of offering peace in some eyes as seen as western cultures surrendering territories. It is seen as weakness to the people who believe muhammed's history in medina. *CITE THIS, DON'T QUOTE ME*

The problem with Jihad is that the minority can quickly rule because some of these people even limited in number can do so much damage, it ruins it for everyone. Never seen a bad apple syndrome plague a community worse then this. I can't stop fear mongering. God, I need to eat a legit meal, that'll shut me up =/

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Honestly, Europe is fucking stupid allowing that shit. I can't stop fear mongering. God, I need to eat a legit meal, that'll shut me up =/

May I suggest a Halal Kebab.

Seriously though, fear is a bad counselour as we say over here. Yes, the situation is serious, and yes, it's partly to blame on those tree-hugging bicycle-helmet-wearing goody-goody vegans who turned our nice country into a madhouse in the last 20 years. It's like Demolition Man, pale-faced geeks have forgotten that the easiest way to a man's heart is to break his fucking nose... ah well. What do I know, I feel like a Dino.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

I get your mentality and you're right you shouldn't let it scare you. At the same time, just because you're not afraid of being robbed doesn't mean you should leave your door wide open when you go to bed, or leave your keys in the car either. The way the "Refugee Crisis" was handled was a shitfest, letting in any Tom, Dick and Harry without papers. When you do something like that you're letting in the riff raff and they need to be booted out, not just told you aren't afraid of them. Europe built the Trojan Horse for them and now I fear it's only going to become more frequent because the castle gates were lifted open for them to infiltrate and plot.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I get your mentality and you're right you shouldn't let it scare you. At the same time, just because you're not afraid of being robbed doesn't mean you should leave your door wide open when you go to bed, or leave your keys in the car either. The way the "Refugee Crisis" was handled was a shitfest, letting in any Tom, Dick and Harry without papers. When you do something like that you're letting in the riff raff and they need to be booted out, not just told you aren't afraid of them. Europe built the Trojan Horse for them and now I fear it's only going to become more frequent because the castle gates were lifted open for them to infiltrate and plot.

Look up the statistics of getting robbed versus the statistics of being involved in a terrorist attack in Europe.

It's a statistical insignificance. An irrelevance. If people like you and the rest of the same brown trousered fear mongering bed wetters in this thread could just get a hold of yourselves on a national scale terrorism would be recognised for what it is, firstly insignificant and secondly not at all terrifying.

Edit - and it's worth noting, that as soon as this did happen terrorism would no longer exist. Your fear is the exact cause of its being.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
in 2015 there was one terrorist attack in Germany.
1 death, 1 injured.

So far, in 2016, there have been 5 terrorist attacks in Germany.
10 deaths
32 injured

500% increase in terrorist attacks
1000% increase in fatalities
3200% increase in injured parties.

"Statistically insignificant"
We're only in July.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Damn straight.

They can shoot and bomb and kill all they want, in the end we're going to win and they know it.

EDIT:

They just showed an interview with an eye-witness who was at the mall when the shooting started, he said that the attacker he had seen wore army boots and yelled "fucking foreigners" while shooting people point blank.

Eh?

I might just speaking out of my ass but I bet it's another "German" guy called Muhamad, Khalid or Abdulah responsible for the attack. No Allahuh Akbaar screams yet?

Europe is fucked and it's EU's fault. Just look at the attack in Belgium. The attackers were all "Belgians".
This is becoming a never ending plague.

I'm with you Tak. Fear is not the key. That's all they want.
For that, I tip my hat to the brits when they were attacked in 2003 (I guess). The next day they all came out just like a normal day.
They said "We're not affraid. We're going to work now."

StevenK

10 Year Member
in 2015 there was one terrorist attack in Germany.
1 death, 1 injured.

So far, in 2016, there have been 5 terrorist attacks in Germany.
10 deaths
32 injured

500% increase in terrorist attacks
1000% increase in fatalities
3200% increase in injured parties.

"Statistically insignificant"
We're only in July.

If you believe that 10 deaths due to terrorism in a nation of 80 million is "statistically significant" you are a "fucking moron".

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Right, Germany should wait for the problem to get worse before fixing it.

Fuck those 10 people and the 32 people who have been shot or stabbed from something that was easily preventable.

What's the acceptable number of human lives to lose to terrorist attacks before we can admit that some mistakes were made and letting in people without any documentation wasn't a good idea?

Never mind the fact that you're comparing the number of ROBBERIES in a country to being FUCKING MURDERED.

I'd take getting mugged any day over getting stabbed/shot/exploded to death.

Last edited:

StevenK

10 Year Member

Fuck those 10 people and the 32 people who have been shot or stabbed from something that was easily preventable.

What's the acceptable number of human lives to lose to terrorist attacks before we can admit that some mistakes were made and letting in people without any documentation wasn't a good idea?

Please tell me how these 10 deaths could have been easily prevented.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I don't know, maybe don't let in undocumented people from areas that are hotbeds for terrorists?
Maybe act on intelligence that tells you an attack is planned?
Maybe allow your citizens the right to defend themselves?

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Merkel's response will be to tell Germans they must get used to being killed...

Isn't that the general consensus here when you have your nice little weekly shootings? I can't say I bother reading all the way through all the different threads, but the general idea I get is that guns are too awesome to do away with, so you just have to accept the "occasional" mass casualty shooting.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
2016 blows. This radical terrorism seems to be rising drastically in Europe. Coming from someone ignorant on the subject, what happened over there that changed things? I hope this crap stops soon.

Terrorists are more pissed off than ever and Europe is closer than the US.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I don't know, maybe don't let in undocumented people from areas that are hotbeds for terrorists?
Maybe act on intelligence that tells you an attack is planned?
Maybe allow your citizens the right to defend themselves?

The first three words are all you needed to say, the rest is pure conjecture and in no way an easy answer to prevent these deaths.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member

Are you fucking kidding me? Isn't this exactly what you all are doing with all your mass casualty shootings?

It's curious to me that this tragic event in Germany, a country none of you probably give a shit about, is stirring up so much anger, but all your own shootings, which have caused so many more deaths this year than MUZZIE TURRRISM in Europe, puts the whole site in a fucking tailspin.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Considering German intelligence knew of several terrorist attacks beforehand and didn't act on them, yeah.

I don't know if they knew about this one, because there was another attack in Munich earlier this year they DID know about LAST YEAR and didn't do anything about it.