Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Fuck those 10 people and the 32 people who have been shot or stabbed from something that was easily preventable.

THIS IS FUCKING COMEDY GOLD! :lol:

I don't know how this shit was "easily preventable". Neither are your own mass casualty shootings, but you do nothing but trivialise those when they happen again and again.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Are you fucking kidding me? Isn't this exactly what you all are doing with all your mass casualty shootings?

It's curious to me that this tragic event in Germany, a country none of you probably give a shit about, is stirring up so much anger, but all your own shootings, which have caused so many more deaths this year than MUZZIE TURRRISM in Europe, puts the whole site in a fucking tailspin.

America accepts a certain degree of danger that comes with Freedom and the right to bear arms, free speech, and the many other liberties we enjoy.
Europe largely suppresses the right to self defense, free speech, etc and you're still not safe.

You've given up your god-given right to self determination in exchange for NOTHING.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Boy, the Europeans have really become pussies in the least few decades. And America isn't much better. Maybe it's time for western civilization to die. I don't see a way out other than completely starting over. We're all fucked.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
America accepts a certain degree of danger that comes with Freedom and the right to bear arms, free speech, and the many other liberties we enjoy.
Europe largely suppresses the right to self defense, free speech, etc and you're still not safe.

You've given up your god-given right to self determination in exchange for NOTHING.

We don't need guns for self defense (in large part, you don't either) because we have so much less crime.

We have NOT given up the right to free speech. What the fuck are you talking about? Moron.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Considering German intelligence knew of several terrorist attacks beforehand and didn't act on them, yeah.

I don't know if they knew about this one, because there was another attack in Munich earlier this year they DID know about LAST YEAR and didn't do anything about it.

You don't know? What do you mean you don't know? Why would you say this was easily preventable by germany acting on intelligence that the attack was going to happen, then immediately say you don't know if they had any intelligence that this was going to happen?

Because you're talking shit. Because you always talk shit. Because incoming a few posts after this will be some more shit. Because you seriously suggest Germany should change it's entire gun policy on the basis of 10 deaths. Do you know how insane you sound?

Please, go and wipe your mouth with bog roll.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Even funnier. No "active shooter event" has EVER been stopped by a civilian with a gun.

http://controversialtimes.com/issue...hootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

We don't need guns for self defense (in large part, you don't either) because we have so much less crime.

We have NOT given up the right to free speech. What the fuck are you talking about? Moron.

Who said you need guns? It's illegal in Germany to even defend yourself with PEPPER SPRAY.
http://www.bavariannews.com/pepperspraygermany/

As for free speech:
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/16/germany-prosecuting-satirist-mocks-freedom-speech
Also, the german government raided people based upon them making anti-immigrant posts on facebook.

The true test for free speech in a country is whether your government allows speech that it doesn't like. Germany does NOT have freedom of speech.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
God-given is a figure of speech.
What it means is this right to self defense is inherent in your being alive.

If your life has any worth, you have a right to defend it from an attacker.
If you believe you do not have a right to self defense, then in what way do you have ANY rights, since you have no right to live?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member

"Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." -Benjamin Franklin

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." -Benjamin Franklin

I prefer Samuel Adam's quote:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Also, he makes some fine beer.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Years ago, on my first job my supervisor told me that where he grew up (Punjab), that shootings and blowing up buildings or people was a regular enough occurrence. To him, who witnessed the Partition, the right response we should make to terrorists was to just grieve and move on, after all more people die from car accidents then terrorism.

If you think about it: calling the terrorists Germans or Belgians, denying them their heritage, their cause... making it seem like it was just random violence.... I like that, it deprives them of glory.

Maybe America should do the same, stop calling them muslims, or radicals, find a term in the DSMIV to describe them.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
All of this shit HAS to happen in Germany.

the ONE European country I wanted to visit, and now all this shit. :oh_no:

If it makes you feel better, you're still much more likely to get shot in America ;)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Isn't that the general consensus here when you have your nice little weekly shootings? I can't say I bother reading all the way through all the different threads, but the general idea I get is that guns are too awesome to do away with, so you just have to accept the "occasional" mass casualty shooting.

Oh God, not this fucking moron again.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
There have been (3) "Mass Shootings" in the US this year: *FBI definition of mass shooting; 4 or more dead, not related to organized gang violence
Orlando - 49 dead (largest in US history)
Kalamzoo - 6 dead
Wilkinsburg - 6 dead

61 dead in 3 events.

If the argument to deflect the terrorism in Western Europe is to say that America has mass shootings - things are going to get a lot worse for our European friends before they get better.

As for active shooters being stopped by armed citizens - wow, Kristin, you truly just echo what the peace mushroom whispers to you.

In a FBI and Homeland Security recognized survey of 100 mass shootings (by Davi Barker; the Daily Anarchist):
Where an armed civilian was not present at the site of a mass shooting - 14.29/avg deaths
Where an armed civilian was present at the site of a mass shooting - 2.33/avg deaths

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
There have been (3) "Mass Shootings" in the US this year: *FBI definition of mass shooting; 4 or more dead, not related to organized gang violence
Orlando - 49 dead (largest in US history)
Kalamzoo - 6 dead
Wilkinsburg - 6 dead

61 dead in 3 events.

If the argument to deflect the terrorism in Western Europe is to say that America has mass shootings - things are going to get a lot worse for our European friends before they get better.

As for active shooters being stopped by armed citizens - wow, Kristin, you truly just echo what the peace mushroom whispers to you.

In a FBI and Homeland Security recognized survey of 100 mass shootings (by Davi Barker; the Daily Anarchist):
Where an armed civilian was not present at the site of a mass shooting - 14.29/avg deaths
Where an armed civilian was present at the site of a mass shooting - 2.33/avg deaths

Don't forget San Bernardino. It's not far from me. edit: wait, 2015.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
in 2015 there was one terrorist attack in Germany.
1 death, 1 injured.

So far, in 2016, there have been 5 terrorist attacks in Germany.
10 deaths
32 injured

500% increase in terrorist attacks
1000% increase in fatalities
3200% increase in injured parties.

"Statistically insignificant"
We're only in July.

So from 0.000125 per 1,000 residents
to
0.00125 per 1,000 residents

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Look up the statistics of getting robbed versus the statistics of being involved in a terrorist attack in Europe.

It's a statistical insignificance. An irrelevance. If people like you and the rest of the same brown trousered fear mongering bed wetters in this thread could just get a hold of yourselves on a national scale terrorism would be recognised for what it is, firstly insignificant and secondly not at all terrifying.

Edit - and it's worth noting, that as soon as this did happen terrorism would no longer exist. Your fear is the exact cause of its being.

You took what I said far out of its meaning. When I made the statement about locking your home, what I meant was just because you're not allowing it to affect you doesn't mean you should do nothing about it to prevent it. You have elected officials in European countries victim blaming for rape attacks. It's not just terrorism, it's assaults and rapes on Europeans which are far more frequent than terrorist attacks and these people are allowed to get away with it as was proven many times in Sweden, Austria and now Germany allowing the perpetrators of Cologne's sexual attacks to get off scott-free. Sweden goes so far to protect them that anytime a foreigner commits an act they white wash the picture, or blur out the criminals face and describe them as "Swedish Males".

With "so many mass shootings" in the USA, I'm not afraid to ever go out in public, I'm not afraid some psycho is going to pull out a gun and start shooting people. My point was just because you aren't afraid of these events doesn't mean you shouldn't take precautions to try and prevent them. Tak mentioned the solution isn't to boot people out, when well it kinda is when you let people in you didn't screen at all because they claimed asylum with the lax policies made by the EU's "Migrant Crisis". I have no paranoia over terrorism, I just refuse to be stupid and put my head in the sand and ignore where the problem is originating because I don't want to be labeled racist.

Marek

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? Isn't this exactly what you all are doing with all your mass casualty shootings?

It's curious to me that this tragic event in Germany, a country none of you probably give a shit about, is stirring up so much anger, but all your own shootings, which have caused so many more deaths this year than MUZZIE TURRRISM in Europe, puts the whole site in a fucking tailspin.

I'm getting a sweet shotgun soon and I will indulge in sport shooting clays and real live ducks and your retarded ass will still be a euro trash slave.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You took what I said far out of its meaning. When I made the statement about locking your home, what I meant was just because you're not allowing it to affect you doesn't mean you should do nothing about it to prevent it. You have elected officials in European countries victim blaming for rape attacks. It's not just terrorism, it's assaults and rapes on Europeans which are far more frequent than terrorist attacks and these people are allowed to get away with it as was proven many times in Sweden, Austria and now Germany allowing the perpetrators of Cologne's sexual attacks to get off scott-free. Sweden goes so far to protect them that anytime a foreigner commits an act they white wash the picture, or blur out the criminals face and describe them as "Swedish Males".

If you didn't want your comment being linked with terrorism you shouldn't have quoted Tak's point about terrorism in a thread about terrorism.

I have no paranoia over terrorism, I just refuse to be stupid and put my head in the sand and ignore where the problem is originating because I don't want to be labeled racist.

And I'm just saying that it's barely a problem, and the problem that it is is because of OTT responses like your own to this latest incident. Consider, I dunno, road traffic fatalities. Quick look at statistics shows they're nigh on twice as common in the US than the EU. If I was to visit the US what extra precautions would you suggest I take while on the roads? Helmet? Two seatbelts? Travel in the boot? Doing nothing would be stupid, right? And that's something that actually might happen, instead of being killed in a terrorist attack, which categorically won't.