Shadow Gangs Kickstarter (Dreamcast

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
It looks like it was made in OpenBOR, which would make it pretty easy to port to Dreamcast... I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying what it looks like from a quick glance.

No I don’t think you’re right. He’s going to need about $185,000 to finish this properly.

• Haha
Reactions: SML

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The game is embarrassing trash and the guy that made it is a delusional turd.

He'll probably still be able to sell a few copies to the usual morons, if he can even figure out how to port it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he starts taking preorder money before he even has the game working.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Promising a Dreamcast port is such a huge red flag for a soulless cash grab (thing's the easiest retro console to shove things into) I'm not surprised he's trying to multiply the free money with a port for a system that doesn't fit his game at all... but brings in $$$ from clueless goobs.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BUY IT? "Passion projects" in 202X everyone.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I played it when on Switch when it came out and thought huh, not great. Watched a few YT reviews and tried it again, still not great. Somebody make Shadowdancer 2 that doesn't suck balls.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Heh it was ok for a 29 dollar dreamcast game. Not for a 300 dollar neo cart.

I think next year we will be seeing around 10 new neo games

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Some homebrews are fun Kernow and well made games

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nah, just leave it alone. Let it die.

The Genesis version of Shadow Dancer is perfection. Don't fuck with it. Don't make a high res version. Don't make a backport. Just leave it alone.
literally played Shadow Dancer an hour ago

psychic connection homies

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Who let a fucking 17 year old in this place? Somebody better kick this kid out, there's no telling what irreversible damage this place will do to his young impressionable mind.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Who let a fucking 17 year old in this place? Somebody better kick this kid out, there's no telling what irreversible damage this place will do to his young impressionable mind.
Well, there obviously is

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I still think Shinobi arcade is awesome but now I can't decide which I like better. Shinobi 1 is classic and it's still fun after all these years. I'll just say:

Shinobi (arcade) = Shadow Dancer (Genesis)
In that thread I said Revenge of Shinobi had aged badly. I think in 2007 I gave it another chance and loved it. That game was and is brilliant. Watched a longplay of it two weeks ago and wished I could still play it.