Shawn - $499 prize for designing a Neo-Geo game title logo!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
About this double standard accusation I keep seeing…

[...]I’ve sold off some of those conversions over the years and they were always advertised for what they were, unofficial conversions, so no problems with the transactions occurred. I’ll eventually sell off other conversions from my inventory when I get around to it, always advertised truthfully. [...]

[...]Though eBay certainly permits it, if a MTG community wants to completely ban the sale of proxies from their market forums, that’s totally understandable because not everyone is 100% honest and/or completely knowledgeable on what’s authentic and what’s not.

mBS6rgg.jpg

3DUAzac.jpg

uVRknfG.jpg

This word has to go from the front page. This is called false advertising.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
super cool and fitting banner = gone. :(

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
mBS6rgg.jpg

3DUAzac.jpg

uVRknfG.jpg

This word has to go from the front page. This is called false advertising.

God I hate saying this but it could also be said Shawn would only have to list and bold that the multi-cart isn't an original SNK product and his ass would be covered. To be fair tho I kinda dislike the fact he's selling that thing even tho it's not my site nor do I give enough of a fuck to burn Shawn over it. There are enough people here already holding those torches.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I like that we're talking openly about boots - does that mean we can stop calling home-cooked AES bootlegs - conversions? Granted, bootversions are comprised of original hardware, so I do consider it less fucky than a DG joint. But it's just a way people knock some of the stink off something - that under any definition - is still a fuckin bootleg.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You guys will more likely get a knee jerk reaction from SNKP if you exploit their pachislot IP.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
To be fair tho I kinda dislike the fact he's selling that thing even tho it's not my site nor do I give enough of a fuck to burn Shawn over it. There are enough people here already holding those torches.

Yah... don't I know it...

..TBH... the gaming scene has changed beyond all recognition...

To an old fart like me... I'd prefer the old school of owning my games... but it seems that this was bound to happen eventually...

Meh lads... Mame.. romz... reproduction carts... it seems it's the way it's going...

As for the Torch Burning Cadre... i'd like to point out... that NG.com is family... a MASSIVE fuckfest of a family... and we need not agree on everything...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Would you mind stopping with this "OMG GUISE WE R FMLY!" nonsense?
It's ridiculous.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Would you mind stopping with this "OMG GUISE WE R FMLY!" nonsense?
It's ridiculous.

...Yah... how would you look at it numbnuts? ... A "Disparate collection of fookin nerds who have nothing else to do but post on a gaming site..?"

Personally I view it as family... I have friends here I like more than most of my relatives...

Unsure how the fuck you view it? A playground for your views and persona?... maybe...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't like calling it family either, as many of us have sex with each other.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I don't like calling it family either, as many of us have sex with each other.

Err... I read the Bible... incest is good... Honestly...

Therefore... if you Extrapolate that Christianity expects you to sleep with your relatives... we're all good here...

xROTx

PS. I've also emailed the Pope for a Papal response to my question... "Is Ng.com... better than choirboys? I mean... at least family won't sue you..."

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Ok uncle joey

alright uncle charlie ya tight

...Yah... how would you look at it numbnuts? ... A "Disparate collection of fookin nerds who have nothing else to do but post on a gaming site..?"

Personally I view it as family... I have friends here I like more than most of my relatives...

Unsure how the fuck you view it? A playground for your views and persona?... maybe...

xROTx

I'd call it " a bunch of faggots posting on a forum based on a 24-year old rich kid's console/arcade hardware"
Sorry if your real life family sucks.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Uncle Joey keeps on demanding that the Neo-Geo-neck-beards sit on his lap...

WE R FAMY-LEE

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
i dont get why people here have problems with this conversion.
if you like the original go ahead and buy the original games for over 500 dollars or over 200 for a conversion, each game!
But for people who only care about the games and who want to play it on original hardware instead on an emulator running on a 1000w PC making bunch of noises and other issues, this is a good AES cartridge to enjoy the games and then latter being able to freely chose what games you wanna collect for the AES if youre still interested.

And even if youre a collector you should be glad that there is an alternative for people who want to play the games. It means Neo Geo AES games will less increase price like they do now. Back in the day you could buy a metal slug 3 for 300 dollars on ebay like in 2007 or 2008 now you have to pay at least 850€ if youre lucky.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
N-G.com has been filled with hypocrisy for years, is anyone really that surprised?

It's all about the $$$.

Benharper

n00b
Why why why the final arset are white….. No
I want gray !!
instead of the pink horible, why no option for a gray?

And, the logo are not the winner logo !!!! or i'm dream !!!

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I want gray !!

Huh?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I want gray !!

indeed you are dream