Shawn, what's you'r ultimate goal with Neo-Geo.com?

Robi15

20 Year Member
The titel says it all. Is there anything you still would like to achive with NEO-GEO.COM?
Any plans?

I hope it's here to stay forever and ever.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited January 15, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
The ultimate goal of neo-geo.com is to bring about world peace, end starvation, and create the perfect utopia for mankind.

On the short term, there are quite a few additions on the horizon.
  • Updating the forums to version 6.0, we are using 5.45c, the newest release is 5.47d. Since all hacks will be overwritten once I update, I’m waiting for the biggest release. UBB version 6.0 is in beta testing at the moment, but should be finished sometime in February.
  • Completing the screenshots section, a handful of games that are not available for emulation are missing shots.
  • Possibly add a faq section, integrate with the reviews.
  • The review section should continue to expand as more reviews are submitted.
  • Eventually offer neo emulation, since this seems to be a big request from the emails. For now, the bandwidth issue won’t allow such.

Robi15

20 Year Member
It seems that we have a really bright future ahead. But whacha gonna do when the bandwidth will encrease. I mean like double, even tripple? This place may become a metropolis for all Neo and arcade fans!
NEOBIOS.gif

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited January 18, 2001).]

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
When I was looking through your screen shots section it struck me as odd that you were missing some games in particular.

Neo DriftOut
Neo·Geo Cup '98
OverTop
Riding Hero

have all been dumped. I know the Riding Hero dump was bad, which is why all the track details were missing, but I lost track of whether or not the game ever got re-dumped properly.

The other three on the other hand were all dumped and work perfectly well as far as I can tell. I was going to decorate this post w/snap shots just for the sake of making things more colourful however Yahopeless saw an end to that with the sporadic uptime of their file manager for members…