Shenmue 2 N. American prototype is here...thats cool

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
And if you want to find some sailors you can always go to a gay nightclub. Problem solved! Take that lan di you smug cunt.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Go outside and sniff the fucking air, you incels. These games were made for the Japanese, about Japanese, for the Japanese audience who still were too stunted to go live it on their own.
Like seriously. Shenmue was meant to shine a light on human interaction and beautiful environments and taking the time to admire your surroundings in a country that is not overflowing with such examples these days.
Here we are. CHUD central. Great job boys.
Before you even attempt to say its a unique experience go fucking play VF 3TB and spend a day IRL in a park. With sunshine. Holy shit, same experience. Mind blown, wtf what a vision!

Since I’ve been laid off since March and I have a six year old I’ve been to the park at least 100 times this year, sun, rain, snow, 97°F, 27°F. I’ve worn out multiple pairs of shoes and remote control car parts.

I still like Shenmue. I remember when there were corner stores, I remember 1985.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This is awesome. I imported the PAL Dreamcast version back in the day. Still pissed about the ending. I'm scared to play Shenmue 3 because I've heard the story still does not resolve again.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Go outside and sniff the fucking air, you incels. These games were made for the Japanese, about Japanese, for the Japanese audience who still were too stunted to go live it on their own.
Like seriously. Shenmue was meant to shine a light on human interaction and beautiful environments and taking the time to admire your surroundings in a country that is not overflowing with such examples these days.
Here we are. CHUD central. Great job boys.
Before you even attempt to say its a unique experience go fucking play VF 3TB and spend a day IRL in a park. With sunshine. Holy shit, same experience. Mind blown, wtf what a vision!
so what you're saying is I can never make it in japan?

:(