Shia LaBeouf's 'Man Down' Sells Only One Ticket in U.K. Debut

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-one-ticket-uk-debut-991144

$

Cant wait for stevenk to tell us how it was.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Who the fuck goes to the movies by themselves?

I remember 10 years ago I went to a movie by myself, an evening showing on a Friday or Saturday. I walked all the way to the first row, popcorn and soda in hand. The place was packed but I remember a group of kids near my age behind me were laughing. Then a fat funny kid from the group sat down next to me and asked me stuff like, "So how you doing? Everything all right?" with a smile and his friends were laughing. I got that they were having a dig at me but I wasn't embarrassed. I can enjoy a movie by myself just fine. Maybe it says something I'm not admitting that I remember such an encounter from a long time ago, though.

Also, Greg checklist: watch movies alone, drink alone, worthless at home improvement - am I gonna end up a Greg? Am I Greg? weak

Marek

Banned
Shia lebuff is someone I have intensely disliked from the first time I saw his horrible spastic ass in transformers.

Fuck him. I don't know who went to the movie, but I'm assuming it was awful.

Congratulations for making six quid.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
*Only ticket sold was purchased by Shia LaBeouf*

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I do. Bobak used to. I think it's an only child thing. I drink alone too.

I didn't think you drank.

Movie was pretty good btw danceypants, fanks.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I remember 10 years ago I went to a movie by myself, an evening showing on a Friday or Saturday. I walked all the way to the first row, popcorn and soda in hand. The place was packed but I remember a group of kids near my age behind me were laughing. Then a fat funny kid from the group sat down next to me and asked me stuff like, "So how you doing? Everything all right?" with a smile and his friends were laughing. I got that they were having a dig at me but I wasn't embarrassed. I can enjoy a movie by myself just fine. Maybe it says something I'm not admitting that I remember such an encounter from a long time ago, though.

No man is an island - unless you're lonesage.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
why is this guy crying all the time

the trailer is literally him crying w/ Trent Reznor singing in the background

Spoiler:
ONieIjb.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
why is this guy crying all the time

the trailer is literally him crying w/ Trent Reznor singing in the background

Spoiler:
ONieIjb.jpg

According to an online search, the guy is worth $25 million. Now, even if he is only worth half of that, but that half is in actual cash...he doesn't have to work again for th rest of his life (I know I wouldn't if I had 12.5 million in actual cash).

So...what is this spook is simply fucking with everybody...like some sort of giant Andy kaufman type of self serving social gag.

His whole public camera stunt a few months back just proved how huge of an idiot he really is...

Honestly, I just think the guy needs a good, bare bottom spanking and then sent to bed with no dinner.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Saw ghost in the shell by myself.

There were three other dudes in the theater.

Movie was fantastic.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...I use to go eat out at restaurants all the time...

Mainly because I ran out of clean plates... or I was tired of eating takeaway leftovers...

xROTx

PS. Admit it... you've done exactly the same thing as me..

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
According to an online search, the guy is worth $25 million. Now, even if he is only worth half of that, but that half is in actual cash...he doesn't have to work again for th rest of his life (I know I wouldn't if I had 12.5 million in actual cash).

So...what is this spook is simply fucking with everybody...like some sort of giant Andy kaufman type of self serving social gag.

His whole public camera stunt a few months back just proved how huge of an idiot he really is...

Honestly, I just think the guy needs a good, bare bottom spanking and then sent to bed with no dinner.

I can't hate the dude or have any strong feelings about him. He was big in Even Stevens. He had/has this Disney image because of that, he just comes off as non-threatening. Ever since the Indiana Jones movie though it's felt like he's tried to overcompensate or something, trying to be macho to get over being typecast. With Transformers and Eagle Eye and maybe a few others he was a bankable star. Then you had him doing all this artsy shit, and some terrible stories about working with him on Fury. Who's to say where his career will go or if he already peaked. Dude's in good shape judging from that pic, can't hate him on that.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I can't hate the dude or have any strong feelings about him. He was big in Even Stevens. He had/has this Disney image because of that, he just comes off as non-threatening. Ever since the Indiana Jones movie though it's felt like he's tried to overcompensate or something, trying to be macho to get over being typecast. With Transformers and Eagle Eye and maybe a few others he was a bankable star. Then you had him doing all this artsy shit, and some terrible stories about working with him on Fury. Who's to say where his career will go or if he already peaked. Dude's in good shape judging from that pic, can't hate him on that.

His stupid "He will not decide us" absurdity is what gave me a shit taste in my mouth concerning the guy. That isn't artsy...that's douchey...there's tons of intelligent, efficient ways of getting your political point across rather than being an obnoxious twat.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
He was great in Even Stevens and Holes. He got big so fast after Transformers and he sorta thought he was invincible. That backfired obviously, but I think he just doesn't really care and is just doing the kinda movies he wants to do now. I could see him making a big comeback when he's older sorta like Robert Downey Jr.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
1 person went to see it, but how many people have replied to this thread?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
It opened in a single theater. It's still damned unimpressive, but that part is kind of important to the story.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I started going to the movies myself this year

always thought it was weird until I randomly did it and now I love it

first show on a weekday = pretty much a whole theater to yourself and it's awesome

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Honestly I'm curious as fuck where he's gonna try and put that stupid fucking flag up this time after he jumped all the way to England only to lose it again so fast. Seriously after he tried to hide the shit with a camera in the air you'd think he would have learned his lesson with that stupid fucking virtue signal shit he's trying to do.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Sage is the Greg of Christmas past.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. Now even I know about Man Down. Already feeling down myself...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I started going to the movies myself this year

always thought it was weird until I randomly did it and now I love it

first show on a weekday = pretty much a whole theater to yourself and it's awesome

Agreed. Same goes for restaurants and bars, fuck everyone else. Leave me alone and let me do my shit.