Shop Recommendations in San Francisco?

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
I'm headed to SF for business next week, and looking to swing by Japantown, and potentially other place depending on recommendations. Do you guys know of any gaming shops with retro imports? I tried looking on the google, but actually came up empty handed, which kind of surprised me. Is there a game shop in Japantown? Looking for PC Engine, Fami, Mega, and MVS stuff.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I went into Gamestop and asked if there was anywhere that did retro stuff. He just looked at me as if I was speaking an alien language.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Japantown is a really cool place to visit, but there is no game shop that I know of. The first time I went over there, that was of course what I was looking for and expecting to find, but no dice. Other neat shops and restaurants make it worth a visit, though.

Probably a better question is why you are going to SF and aren't already trying to set up time to meet the NorKal Krew.

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Probably a better question is why you are going to SF and aren't already trying to set up time to meet the NorKal Krew.
That's because I'm a shyguy and don't get on these here boards enough to really know you guys well. That's totally on me. Where you guys usually meetup? I'll be in downtown SF with no car.