Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

Should The Marketplace Be Opened For Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
We should just migrate the forums, market included, over to Facebook :vik:

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
@neo_moe
He lost the mullet over the years though. Sadly.

gaiares.large.jpg

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
lol all this discussion about community participation this, lurking that and meanwhile awbacon is here exclusively to post advertise his youtube channel. What’s the difference?

.......Everything.

He's a long time member making Neo specific content (and good content at that) & letting people on a Neo-Geo.based forum know about it.

The man found a goddamn Hyper Neo Geo 64 prototype.........on a derelict pallet..........under a tree, out in a field......ON A FUCKING FARM!

Thats so outlandish it's like that scene towards the end of Con Air when cage's character see's the vintage corvetter hanging from the airplane by a cable & says "now on any other day that might seem strange."

The fact that Bacons story actually happened is hilariously unreal.

How that fuck does that not make sense?

I know people that are *still* waiting on shit from D-Lite. Join date and rank doesn’t mean shit, unfortunately.

Noobs send first.

They don’t like it?

They can fuck off.

Wait........D-Lite scammed people & then bounced!

When the fuck did this happen (and how bad was the damage)?

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
No one cares about Neo Geo here.

In that case.....fuck it.

Burn this shit down to the ground.

If it runs off of nothing more than synicism & sadness, which seems to be what most proudly (.....and sadly enough) boast about, then do who is left a favor & pull the plug.

It's hard for me to not see what Mehdi was getting at when he said that many who are no longer here were better off for it.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
I know people that are *still* waiting on shit from D-Lite. Join date and rank doesn’t mean shit, unfortunately.

Noobs send first.

They don’t like it?

They can fuck off.
Damn D-lite fucked people over? I always wondered what happened to him. Shout out to Pope and Pipes etc…. pieces of shit.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
For what little it's worth. I vote yes.

Years ago I was all about "the purge". Get those fucking leeches out of here. Yeah, there were, and still are, some leeches.

But you know what? In retrospect I think it was a bad idea with good intentions.

Communities thrive or die around commerce. Period.

Let sellers decide who they will or will not sell to.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
For what little it's worth. I vote yes.

Years ago I was all about "the purge". Get those fucking leeches out of here. Yeah, there were, and still are, some leeches.

But you know what? In retrospect I think it was a bad idea with good intentions.

Communities thrive or die around commerce. Period.

Let sellers decide who they will or will not sell to.

What year did this "Purge" take place?

Damn D-lite fucked people over? I always wondered what happened to him. Shout out to Pope and Pipes etc…. pieces of shit.

Thats what i'm saying.

Since i came back I have read that Electrigrave imploded as well (that guy owes me a little scratch).

Plus DevilReddemed never delivered a paid item to me.....though it was nominal.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
What year did this "Purge" take place?

Thats what i'm saying.

Since i came back I have read that Electrigrave imploded as well (that guy owes me a little scratch).

Plus DevilReddemed never delivered a paid item to me.....though it was nominal.
Dude. No need for quotes around purge, if you somehow missed it, it was all out chaos for like a year. For real.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I do this on a FB group that I started to replace one that became a spam haven because the owners of the group got hacked and lost access. So the group keeps getting TONS of posts like "I need man women to assemble boxes for $40 an hour." Like several of them a day. So I turned on post approval in the replacement group. Its not that hectic since the group only has about 2200 members now, but I can imagine it could get hectic if tons of people start posting shit.

if Kern were to be MarketMod and had to approve shit, he would probably explode.

STFU, faggot. No one cares about what you do on Facebook.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Voted yes. This forum is a shell and market is on life support; has been for 2-3 years. If potentially getting some new members can happen by opening market; let's do it. Agree with others, make unreputable members ship first as SOP. I've done almost 1,000 forum buys/sells/trades since 2009, been scammed 4x. 3 of the 4 were from reputable members.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Lol what a sad little existence.

Honestly I'm glad I irritate you. It makes me happy.

Not so much that as it is you coming into a thread about what's happening on the forums and making a post about whatever bullshit you do on Facebook.

If you have nothing of value to contribute, just keep your dumbfucking mouth shut.

You're just mad that I booted you out of a Discord server, and it shows.

PS: Stay mad, sperg.

PPS: Fuck ya life. Bing bong.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
FuckheaDD can get fucked mate with ya facebook bullshit. I hope they burn that fucking platform to the ground along with everything else.

Nuke the Market!

giphy.gif

Right? Can you imagine being so self-important that you respond to this thread, the thread that's about THE MARKET IN THESE FORUMS, and try to equate it to some dumbshit Facebook nonsense? Dude clearly has issues. Which is why he is not allowed in certain NG related Discord servers. Kekz.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Voted yes. This forum is a shell and market is on life support; has been for 2-3 years. If potentially getting some new members can happen by opening market; let's do it. Agree with others, make unreputable members ship first as SOP. I've done almost 1,000 forum buys/sells/trades since 2009, been scammed 4x. 3 of the 4 were from reputable members.
Perhaps if you offered haricuts as part of your service you'd see more business?

Getting more members so the marketplace can get spammed up or so that you can make more money speaks volumes about ones view of what this place is supposed to be.

Perhaps there should be a third option - close the marketplace down. Permanently.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Not so much that as it is you coming into a thread about what's happening on the forums and making a post about whatever bullshit you do on Facebook.

If you have nothing of value to contribute, just keep your dumbfucking mouth shut.

You're just mad that I booted you out of a Discord server, and it shows.

PS: Stay mad, sperg.

PPS: Fuck ya life. Bing bong.
😂

Much happiness