SKATE NEEDS A HOME "FIRE SALE" PRICE CHECK.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Also I may not make a list, I'll prob just youtube my collection and allow my $groups above offers. Some may be on and some off limits, so if you respect it I'm open to you asking.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Good post and I get the need to be detailed in the explanation. Worthy cause in my book and kudos to you on the charity. I know you enough to know it's not something you would have normally wanted to note, but felt a need in this case of full on disclosure.

Best of luck w/the sales!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Hope everything goes according to plan. Good luck!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Thanks so much Wyo

Mike: (well, you're all MJMJMHMH if we've done business sales wise, but this is for Mike literally):

Should you regret anything you ever sold me I still have most of it, but you're a family man so... I don't need to explain it to anyone but us. If you wanna call tho, you have my PM box for a phone no. and full disclosure of my charity can be redacted some time when I edit it or someone pisses off rot causing back to the future 2: database corrupt harder.

Last edited:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Good for you Skate. Good luck bro.

Hey thanks fam/

MVS and PGM carts coming, help price please.... will leave down in this post to ward scrubs.

PRICE CHECK ITEMS, all for sale in this post.

- KETSUI PGM CART
ARCADE MOD-SUCKMYDICK CONVERSION / RIP PGM CART / CONVERTED to KETSUI 1.7 TRAP. Plays fine, looks like bukakkae inside as is normal for these. With coin cell'd (no splody boi) motherboard included.
The "blanche" of PGM carts, if you will, but a tough as nails shooter hardened by a master swordsmith. "Normal" ketsui version can be restored with a rom swap and I can include it when I find it. That's the good part, the bad part is the title, it's a goojizz pile. So help me price this for as-is, but 99% of my shit (everything but this) I stand behind to a point of refund for sure. Anyone here knows that I stand behind my work, but you're also aware you're buying a working but Drakon'd cartridge. Should you stare drakon in the face the rom I include that is normal actually has both installed if you can wire a switch... can't help, moving, but it's on a forum ;)

KOV plus (60?)
Killing Blade 25 with anything else, 30 alone?
KOV super heroes China, world english pathed rom installed ???

MVS PRICE CHECK PLS, chatbros if you called dibs PM Me, nothing goes till I know prices and dibs are honored within our community "standards" lol. All these backed to point of refund or home support calls (lol) for homies.

-BOOTS: (made from boards I pulled from dead carts and converted, tested, all snk pcb's and I burned and soldered the roms).

TWINKLE BOOT SPRITES (labelled as such, serial 00666 works fine, crap yaton blue case fake label etc. If you ask for pics I hate you right now but I'll take them) Plays as original on an MVS.
ANDRO DUNOS repro label with 'mvs conversion' tactfully in the corner of the label', works fine.
PUZZLE DE PON R(epro). Took a broken PDP and put in the PDPr roms. Works.

-ORIGINAL CARTS consider gamer shape but I'm not a savage, most labels are decent. Most have windy sleeves so consider that probably included until I run out.

Street Hoop (no check now I think rsv had dibs). White rental torn label serial.
Waku 7 (chat bro may have dibs)
Aero 2 white rental
Puzzle De Pon
Pop N Bounce
2020 Super Baseball
Bust-A-Move
KOF 98
WINDJAMMERS (occasional audio glitch unless SUPER clean)
PuzzleD
Magical Drop 3
SamSho
Metal Slug
DRIFT OUT, shockbox, mini, some kit stuffs and dumb bland MVS box lol
Blazing Star, shockbox, repro mini I think
League Bowling
SamSho2
S1945+
Slug 2
Slug 2 turbo (*Drakoned a bit, but if it breaks in shipping I'll refund you or we can try to fix it in a few months).
World Heroes 2
Slug X

Pics after a break from excitement.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
SKATE NEEDS A HOME "FIRE SALE" PRICE CHECK.

Good luck man. I remember how great it was getting our first house. Be sure to put lots of goodies on sale so I can make another trip up. [emoji6]

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Good luck man. I remember how great it was getting our first house. Be sure to put lots of goodies on sale so I can make another trip up. [emoji6]

WHAT YOU NEED BOI? but like for real man if you came to visit and just shop, even if it's window shopping, I'd love it.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
when it comes to buying a house i think it's OK to not give 10 percent of sales away to charity just my 2 cents good luck with the house purchase

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
when it comes to buying a house i think it's OK to not give 10 percent of sales away to charity just my 2 cents

ˆ agreed.

But. Income that comes through ebay, less 10%, is easier to document. Me documenting gifts to myself from anyone is more work than people just buying. Charity wins by default.

Last edited:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good luck Skate! I hope everything goes smoothly with the purchase and the move. I remember those narrow basement steps :)

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did I read correctly, your rent is twice your target mortgage?
Plus a better area with hopefully better neighbors!

Sounds like an awesome opportunity!
Goodluck!

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry to hear that you have to let some stuff go pal...

GLWTS!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Did I read correctly, your rent is twice your target mortgage?
Plus a better area with hopefully better neighbors!

Sounds like an awesome opportunity!
Goodluck!

Literally all this is true. And the neighbors are for sure better after a quick look at the hood. It is a too good to be true house. On the scale of too good to be true video games you guys have given me, we're talking maybe 20 percent going back in.

For now it looks like I get to keep all my cabs pending picking which lender I want to suck me off next month.

but I do need to urgently move the stuff above, so price checks are the most meaningful help you all can give me, and I don't want it in the "firebomb my inbox" sales thread.

Thanks again dudes. Gotta nap and see what "tomorrow" brings.

_rm_ my friend (I say that sincerely after some long distance enjoyable SOTM battles) I promise if I let 1-2 "grails" go, it doesn't even hurt at all. Thats how "lit" this house is right now.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Good luck Skate! I hope everything goes smoothly with the purchase and the move. I remember those narrow basement steps :)

Since it's 5 AM and you deserve this laugh, here is how I have to get my shit to the main floor to escape the townhouse dungeon of awesome:

Blast city: monitor removal, CP removal, split the shell if I want to. Honestly not too bad, blasts are great for this.

Neo Woody: FUCK MY LIFE. but, monitor removal, prayer, and I remember the only way it fits. "fits" is technically correct in the most futurama of ways.

2x net city: These are just silly. but I already had this place locked, so they had to get down, and they'll get up. I don't have to fully disassemble, but if I want to skip the side rail removal (I REALLY DO) it's a hilarious process. Remove front shroud. Disconnect as needed to/as accomplish removal of back shield. Free monitor and remove it. Set aside. Secure cables, empty PCB bay, and keep all of the cabs arms and legs inside the ride. Now approach the basement stairs, If the monitor were in the cab, it's facing the person walking up backwards. They have to lift their end, the bottom of the cab, higher than the "top" of the cab which is now "bottom stair persons" life. At the top, the PCB bay rolls 90 degrees clockwise (from "downstair persons life view) to allow it to swing into my living room. Rest of the cab follows from a birds eye view rotation of an L tetris piece. Reassemble and drink a lot of beer.

The fact that I'm about to do all that, I hope, tells you all it's the right house. Once I reassemble the basement arcade on the main floor, we're out, and it's the movers problem to move them safely unless you dudes tell me to move them (I know how to tell them to move them, but experiences welcomed if I should just uhaul the 4 cabs. it's a 2 hr drive and I don't care cost wise on that spot).

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Really happy that you found a cool place.

Waiting for cab pics in the new house... :D

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Price suggestions - the MVS booties are best guess, their boots, but "good boots", so hard to determine what a fair value on them is, this is my best guess.

KETSUI PGM CART
CONVERSION / CONVERTED to KETSUI 1.7 TRAP. Plays fine, looks like bukakkae inside as is normal for these. With coin cell'd motherboard included.
$260

KOV + - $50
Killing Blade - $30
KOV super heroes (china, w/English rom) - $60

BOOTS: (made from boards I pulled from dead carts and converted, tested, all snk pcb's and I burned and soldered the roms).

TWINKLE BOOT SPRITES - $125
ANDRO DUNOS - $60
PUZZLE DE PON R - $50

-ORIGINAL CARTS consider gamer shape but I'm not a savage. Most have windy sleeves.

Street Hoop - $35
Waku 7 (chat bro may have dibs) - $150
Aero 2 white rental - $40
Puzzle De Pon - $30
Pop N Bounce - $40
2020 Super Baseball - $45
Bust-A-Move - $30
KOF 98 - $30
WINDJAMMERS (occasional audio glitch unless SUPER clean) - $130
PuzzleD - $50
Magical Drop 3 - $75
SamSho - $15
Metal Slug - $70
DRIFT OUT, shockbox, mini, some kit stuffs and dumb bland MVS box lol - $100
Blazing Star, shockbox, repro mini I think - $150
League Bowling - $35
SamSho2 - $15
S1945+ - $140
Slug 2 - $50
Slug 2 turbo (*Drakoned a bit, but if it breaks in shipping I'll refund you or we can try to fix it in a few months). - $NA
World Heroes 2 - $15
Slug X - $55

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
mmMMmmmm Waku Waku 7. Been trying to grab that one for a few years.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Congrats on the move man, glad you got to keep your cabs and you're in a better spot

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Boys I love the outpouring of support.

Finishing my offer then I'll update you all.