Snappy

Snappy

n00b
Hello,

Newer to the MVS scene, but not the arcade scene, my family owned a number of arcades in the metro-Detroit area when I was growing up.

I got an MVS 4 slot cab in December in need of TLC and almost have it fully restored. I also picked up a gold cab that I’m working on. (Pictures below) Currently loving playing some Last Blade 2.

Glad to join the community. Also including a photo of my humble but slowly growing MVS collection and a Robotron (GOAT arcade game IMO) cab I am planning to restore.

nUDFHUN.jpg

H41PvDW.jpg

pAhZuyh.jpg

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Say, that Honda HS720... are you Mr. Blow? With your own snowblowing business in Downriver? I think I saw your commercial on late night local television. Or maybe you're the Blow King? Anyway: Welcome!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
that garage pile is Amazing. is that a bat or just a chunk of wood by the squirt gun..what happened to that honda previously mentioned? isnt it supposed to have wheels or something? buns on the shelf+!

Snappy

n00b
lol I was going to add a note to please not judge too harshly for the state of my garage in the picture. I was hoping the Robotron awesomeness would phase out everything around it.

In response to the astute questions, yes my wife sometimes throws randoms buns on the shelf that we have over-stocked somehow, I try to avoid associating myself with any branding/nickname with 'blow' in it for fear of the obvious reprisals, the snowblower has both of its wheels attached but there appears to be a random wheel sitting in front of it in the picture so I understand the confusion, and finally.. that is a foam bat by the Nerf gun.

Last edited:

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Welcome.

Nice street. Looks like the type of location the Wet Bandits might operate.