SNK -G carts aka jizz carts

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just looking to see what people have out there .

Especially interested in kof 94 - 98 in jizz cart form. Please let me know your shipped price.

Original labels please.

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
There was a thread in the general discussion on these carts a few years back. And there are some collectors of these around here, but very few of them. I had many of these, but because they don’t appeal to me, I sold most of them off. However I still have a few left, so I’ll post a list later tonight.

I’ve got these left:
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Art of Fighting 3
Double Dragon
Kabuki Klash
Last Blade 2
Magical Drop 2
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Samurai Showdown 3
Super Sidekicks 2

Last edited:

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I bought a few titles off of super gun. Anybody else have any other titles besides the ones he posted?

Plan is to replace as many titles I already have with SNK-G carts and sell the doubles.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Sent you a PM! There are a few I'd trade for English carts, since it sounds like you're switching over to that G-spot

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I bought a few titles off of super gun. Anybody else have any other titles besides the ones he posted?

Plan is to replace as many titles I already have with SNK-G carts and sell the doubles.

What doubles do you have?

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What doubles do you have?

Planning on posting a sales thread when I get what I need. This process is barely getting started and only got two responses so far.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
If anyone has an English AOF3 or Zed Blade, I'd be happy to sell my SNKG carts to 2d Master for the same price... Just throwing that out there

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
These are my favorite carts as well. I try to get as many as I can. Good luck with the search brotha.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will go through my MVS carts today. If I have any of them available that you already have a Black Cart version of the game I will make an even swap with you if you pay the shipping?

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I will go through my MVS carts today. If I have any of them available that you already have a Black Cart version of the game I will make an even swap with you if you pay the shipping?

Sure that's one way to do it. Thanks dude.

Looking for KOF titles in particular. Must have original Jap labels, please

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I think I've got Kizuna Encounter in a G cart, if that interests you. It has a repro English label. Happy to let it go for a decent price.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I appreciate the response.

Unfortunately, I am OCD (petty) and original labels are a must.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
No worries my dude, I understand. Good luck on your search.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hey, your PM box is full.
In your message you said “AoF2”
But did you mean Art of Fighting 3?
(I have Art of Fighting 3, not 2)

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Maybe I approached this the wrong way. Looking to buy these titles in SNKG cart form, with original label.

SS2, KOF 94, KOF 95, KOF 96, KOF 98, Zed Blade

Please let me know if you have any of these.

Thanks,

Last edited:

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bump for the last titles I posted .

Forget about Zed Blade . I found a copy. Yessss, such a great soundtrack.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bump for the last titles I posted .

Forget about Zed Blade . I found a copy. Yessss, such a great soundtrack.

Awesome scoop on Zed Blade. That soundtrack along with Sonic Wings 3 and Viewpoint seriously rock.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Awesome scoop on Zed Blade. That soundtrack along with Sonic Wings 3 and Viewpoint seriously rock.

Yeah, well Viewpoint soundtrack is good... but I suck at the game, or I would buy it. That cart is wayyyy expensive these days. I will stick to multicart for that one, since I am so bad at the game.

Yes, the Sonic Wings 3 soundtrack is good and the game isn't so horribly difficult. So glad to own it while it's still cheap.

I fear my jizz cart quest is nearing it's end and it has been mid way between failure and success.

Don't wanna slop up the WTB section for too much longer. Thanks to everybody that has helped ( and offered to do so ) me thus far.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah, well Viewpoint soundtrack is good... but I suck at the game, or I would buy it. That cart is wayyyy expensive these days. I will stick to multicart for that one, since I am so bad at the game.

Yes, the Sonic Wings 3 soundtrack is good and the game isn't so horribly difficult. So glad to own it while it's still cheap.

I fear my jizz cart quest is nearing it's end and it has been mid way between failure and success.

Don't wanna slop up the WTB section for too much longer. Thanks to everybody that has helped ( and offered to do so ) me thus far.

Viewpoint is a PITA no doubt. I have a love hate relationship with that game. Sonic Wings 3 is actually one of my favorite Neo shooters, though that’s an unpopular opinion.

Feel free to shoot me a list of all of the SNKG carts you have in a PM. I import from Japan regularly and I can help you source what games you’re missing.