SNK/Neo Geo Manga anyone?

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Does anyone know if there were official licensed Neo Geo related Manga? Most of them I can find are Doujinshi that's why I'm asking.

Or do you guys have any recommendations for me in general?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
there's a few. there's a fatal fury manga as well as many kof ones not including the svc chaos run.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Does anyone know if there were official licensed Neo Geo related Manga? Most of them I can find are Doujinshi that's why I'm asking.

Or do you guys have any recommendations for me in general?

Sup suicidekiller. Which game series are you looking for in particular? There are a lot to choose from. In addition to mangas, there were a lot of good audio dramas and novels produced as well.

Aside from the 4-koma comedy complilations, I was a big fan of the fatal fury mangas covering the games and the geese howard side-story prior to the events of fatal fury. The kof novels were also a good read.

I have photos of some of the available manga in my old thread if you're curious:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...s-neo-junk&highlight=blackaneseninja+neo+junk

attachment.php

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Nice! I'm not looking for a particular series, anything SNK related is appreciated ;) If there would be a good Manga for Gekka no Kenshi though I would be down for it.

I do own some of the Drama CDs for the SNK series. But my Japanese is too bad to get a grasp of what's going on. Written media gives me more time so in case you can recommend books with Furigana that would be appreciated too.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice. if any one would know about snk manga, it woud be BlackaneseNiNjA.