SNK Playmore sues Square Enix and get their offices raided by the police

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Unless there are proto hoarders among manga collectors, then it would just sit on someone's shelf and not be seen again.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
So basically this means that manga will now sell for 6000 usd on eBay right? That's all I'm seeing here.

My first run English Initial D manga where Takumi was a pizza delivery boy is still only worth the $6 I paid for it. :(

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Time for SNK to hire Bobak. Someone got to report all the drama :D

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
IDGAF anymore....SNKP is like the Master Tasuke of video game companies these days.

PS: why the fuck would a Yakuza owned pachinko outfit like SNKP try to go against a corp so huge, in a country where concepts like Law, Democracy, Accountability, Animal rights etc, are a joke?

Last edited:

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
well, looks like SNK and square are going to court.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
PS: why the fuck would a Yakuza owned pachinko outfit like SNKP try to go against a corp so huge, in a country where concepts like Law, Democracy, Accountability, Animal rights etc, are a joke?

Certainly, they existed.. Those blinded by ambition. Those consumed with vengeance.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Certainly, they existed.. Those blinded by ambition. Those consumed with vengeance.

What does being a judge in Japan entail? Prostrating to the god-emperor and painting your face like Chaotzu from DBZ?

How do they punish rape in Japan, btw? Do they hold you down and force you to jerk off while your victim shits in your mouth?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What does being a judge in Japan entail? Prostrating to the god-emperor and painting your face like Chaotzu from DBZ?

How do they punish rape in Japan, btw? Do they hold you down and force you to jerk off while your victim shits in your mouth?

This thread is gonna only get better.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Makes me wonder what hole in the pocketbook this is going to burn in legal fees for SNKP. Square-Enix will probably laugh that expenditure off.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Seems a little desperate to be honest. I think they might get laughed out of court on that one.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I love how they're "too proud" to ask their rabid fanbase for kickstarter donations,
but they would actually resort to copyright trolling on irrelevant shit like this with no qualms.

If you need any more proof this company isn't about the games anymore...this would be it.