SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS for Europe

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
i heard that the us release has been pushed back until april. so im beginning to think this game will not see a us or euro release.

thanks playmore

Nubcakes

Stakes Winner
Well, we will see. I currently have it reserved. Supposedly the jap version is very very easy....hopefully delaymore is fixing that.

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
The game is supposed to be broken. If you put all 400 point attacks in your deck and go first you can reportedly flood your opponent with attacks and kill them 100% of the time. This is because you now have 7 (I think) slots for attacks and you can no longer block with fighters put out that turn.

People who played the import version were complaining about on gamefaqs. They said it kills the game because every time you get a good new card it's like "oh this looks cool, too bad it's pointless since I can kill everyone with cheap attacks".

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
damn that sucks i was really looking foward to this game, after recently playing through the ngpc snk one recently. Hopefully itll get fixed before its released however I have a feeling though that it wont be.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Dont fucking rely on anybody from gamefaqs for information. I went over to the website and there was actually an arguement between somebody who put the time into the game and the others who probably didnt explore the game to much. And they were premature conclusions. Go over to the handheld section and look at boks review/info he posted. One of the sites own. He likes the game and actually put the time into the gameplay as will I when it is released here stateside.

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
whens it released in the states, april sometime right?
cheers for the heads up on the thread in the handheld forum

Last edited:

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
Dont fucking rely on anybody from gamefaqs for information. I went over to the website and there was actually an arguement between somebody who put the time into the game and the others who probably didnt explore the game to much. And they were premature conclusions. Go over to the handheld section and look at boks review/info he posted. One of the sites own. He likes the game and actually put the time into the gameplay as will I when it is released here stateside.

Yeah, gamefaqs has more than it's share of morons, but don't condemn someone for posting there. The people I got my information from were intelligent people who had imported the game. I'd be interested to hear "boks" take on the rule changes, but you don't say where this info is. Just that it's in the handheld section.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Mad Mage said:
Yeah, gamefaqs has more than it's share of morons, but don't condemn someone for posting there. The people I got my information from were intelligent people who had imported the game. I'd be interested to hear "boks" take on the rule changes, but you don't say where this info is. Just that it's in the handheld section.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160125

There you so mister good kind sir.

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
Unless I missed it, Bokmeow doesn't address the problem that everyone's been complaining about.