So, i added to my E2 collection

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I'm a suckers for an E2 sales thread, I just go into a trance and come too when I'm hitting the pay now button on paypal :lolz:

20130723_195848_zpse9fced12.jpg
Also got the one closest to the camera, a double scoop :buttrock:
20130723_195806_zpsbe19ae56.jpg

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
They look mint bud.

Did you get them locally?

Oh, and as I gesture of good will, I will gladly take them off your hands when you get bored/need extra space at home!:D

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Congrats.pure egret2 love
Nice collection

Thanks mate, you got quite a collection of cabs too judging by the banners in your sig :-D
One has pretty bad screen burn though, I doesn't bother me too much but I'm thinking of putting a tri-sync in there at some point.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
They look mint bud.

Did you get them locally?

Oh, and as I gesture of good will, I will gladly take them off your hands when you get bored/need extra space at home!:D

:lolz: The camera hides tons of scrapes on candies mate, but I'm happy with them. I have one that's in really good condition but the rest have scrapes here and there.
I don't mind TBH, add's a bit of character too them and means I don't mind taking them to events. 2 of them have done over 1000 miles with me to major retro events in the UK in the last couple of months, I love to see people playing them :-D

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
So will you be taking them to play expo in Manchester? If so, I may come over and bash some buttons.

Don't wish to sound cheeky, but are they expensive? I would love one but never see any for sale near me :crying:

Are you storing them in a garage? If so what's it like in winter with the ice/condensation?

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
as previously stated, your garage is henceforth known as.....the nest ;)

I feel the same way about the scrapes and scratches on my cabs, it shows the life they had. I always scrub and clean the fook out of them, but I'll never paint them. It's a reminder of how far away these came from and that they were never meant to be in our homes, and unless they are a blast fishing cab, they aren't even supposed to be outside of japan!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
So will you be taking them to play expo in Manchester? If so, I may come over and bash some buttons.

Don't wish to sound cheeky, but are they expensive? I would love one but never see any for sale near me :crying:

Are you storing them in a garage? If so what's it like in winter with the ice/condensation?

I don't know if I personally will be making it down but the organisers know they can have 4 of my E2's for the weekend if they want :-).
We're trying to get a bigger candy set up there this year, just some guys are reluctant( and I can fully understand why) to let their mintier machines out to play.

Cost wise mate your looking at £600 for an average worker, £800 for a nice condition one £1000+ for a refurbed beauty .

Winter wise, I have two small electrical heaters put to minimum setting during the colder months which should keep the garage to near the 10C mark and hopefully avoid any real frost and condensation issues. I need to get the back door replaced as it's a bit rotten round the bottom and take out the roller door and brick it up to leave a wide doorway for getting the cabs in and out but it will give me a wee bit more space in there and cut down draughts.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
as previously stated, your garage is henceforth known as.....the nest ;)

I feel the same way about the scrapes and scratches on my cabs, it shows the life they had. I always scrub and clean the fook out of them, but I'll never paint them. It's a reminder of how far away these came from and that they were never meant to be in our homes, and unless they are a blast fishing cab, they aren't even supposed to be outside of japan!

Totally man :buttrock:, I need to give a couple of mine a good clean and polish and admire the wonderful refurbs guys do but I like them with battle damage :lolz: