SoCal Friends: I'll be around 12/24-1/1

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Hey budddddies,

I'm flying out to SoCal tomorrow! I'll be down in Carlsbad/San Diego for a couple days, but then back up to Brea from the 26th onwards. Maybe next Tuesday we can hit up Round 1? Say, 7:30? I think my GF and I will hit up Rockstar Noodle Bar beforehand, too...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Hey budddddies,

I'm flying out to SoCal tomorrow! I'll be down in Carlsbad/San Diego for a couple days, but then back up to Brea from the 26th onwards. Maybe next Tuesday we can hit up Round 1? Say, 7:30? I think my GF and I will hit up Rockstar Noodle Bar beforehand, too...

Safe travels holmes. Lotta dudes would love to MEAT you up here too if you ever decide to venture up near SF. ;)

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Sounds good Jon. Hit me up Tuesday, I'm down for a drip to Round 1.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, Carlsbad isn't "SoCal" enough for me. This is also really short notice. But if you're willing to come as far south as downtown SD, maybe we can do something.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I'll be in San Diego tomorrow at the zoo all day. Gotta see my pandas.

Teddy, I've heard that you baaaarely got to hang out with Kiel and he flew all the way there JUST to see you! ;P

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I've got a Round 1 opening in the next town over from me. Is it any good?

I think it's pretty great. Mostly the larger commercial Dave and Buster type games, but a couple candy cabs and some gems like Darius Burst. They've also got a nice bowling alley and keep all their games in clean, working condition. Great if you have kids. My daughter loves to prize and redemption games.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Hey budddddies,

If you like Rockstar Noodle Bar you can also try Ramen Yukinoya

I live only 5 mins away from Round1 yet I've never been there. Too bad I'm broke or else I'd join you guys.

Have fun guys :buttrock:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member