SOCIAL DISTANCING

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Post it to youtube when you do. People love watching that shit. Your views will blow up, and if you can monetize the video, your heirs will make a mint.

I don't get these foreigners doing youtube videos about China. Getting big in Japan is one thing, but getting famous in China? Fuck that, the last thing I would want is for the government to notice me.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is boring as hell; on the plus side I've gotten things done round the old dosshouse that have needed doing for a long time now. When going out for a walk it feels like we're living in a permanent sunday afternoon.

My Finn coworker taught me about "kalsarikannit" which is basically all I do now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fuck and all this time I thought I was just being a lazy cunt but really I was practicing kalsarikannit. Cheers Finland!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Indeed...I was doing a solid job of laying off the booze but the stress of the past week has plied on me a bit. My wife and I have been doing the "post work, pre dinner double shot" routine for a few days now...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm dying so it doesn't really matter.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Apparently, San Diegans don't give a crap about social distancing. I live by the beach and even today am seeing all kinds of people out & about... like they don't give a damn. They even closed the beaches, but there's still people on the beach(including lots of surfers). What's more, there's an empty lot across the street and there's a big group of neighborhood kids on bikes out playing there right now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I bet those kids think they're hard as steel.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They even closed the beaches, but there's still people on the beach(including lots of surfers). .

Surfing should be fine since you generally stay about 6 feet away from everybody else.

My dad has gone golfing a few times. 1 person per cart 6 feet away from everybody in your party.

Not sure if the pins on the green are removed.

Shackleford

Banned
giphy.gif