SOLD: Amiga 600 PAL recapped w/Furia 68020, 1MB chip ram, WHDLoad on SD card + extras

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Paypal only, shipping to Canada and USA only. (it cost a shit ton to get this from Europe, it isn't going back there)
I reserve the right to discriminate.

WcZbCKo.jpg

For sale is an Amiga 600 PAL computer. It has been refurbished with new capacitors (console5 kit), has 3 replacement key caps (Esc, 1 and 3 keys), is missing the plastic button for the floppy drive and the computer case is missing an internal plastic latch on the right side, this doesn't affect operation. The Amiga worked perfectly fine before and after the capacitor kit (the old caps were leaking, but didn't damage the board), the floppy drive and keyboard work good.

NOTE: Not everything in WHDLoad has been tested, there's hundreds of games in the list.

Below is a list for specs:
  1. Fully recapped with a console5 cap kit
  2. Furia accelerator card installed (33MHz 680EC020, 40Mhz 68882 and 9.5MB fast ram [detailed info here])
  3. 1MB chip ram with RTC + battery installed
  4. 8GB SD card in CF adapter, comes with licensed Workbench 3.1, WHDLoad pre-installed (using ClassicWB package)
  5. Licensed Kickstart 3.1 rom installed
And included items:
  1. Comes with two disk games, Battleship and Attack of the Petscii Robots (the Battleship disk does work but the game doesn't seem compatible with this Amiga model)
  2. Amiga RGB to component adapter (detailed info here)
  3. Amiga to USB mouse adapter + logitech laser mouse
  4. Licensed Workbench 3.1 CF card
  5. Licensed Kickstart 3.X rom
  6. Original Kickstart 2.05 rom
  7. Original HDD bracket
  8. USA 120v 60Hz AC adapter made by Keelog (sorry, no PAL brick)
Below are two photo albums, one is for the Amiga computer + extras, screenshots of Workbench and games being tested. The other album has PCB pictures showing the capacitor kit before and after.

$650 $620 USD shipped to USA and Canada
SOLD

zfDsIMG.jpg

DXkgfSW.jpg

aVmW9X5.jpg

BFnzTq7.jpg

These screenshots were taken with component video (excuse the old monitor, it's all I have that works with PAL video)
k7xhQ2t.jpg

XBHtHnI.jpg

This screenshot was taken with composite video
eNexQwX.jpg

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
If shipping wasn't insane I would have probably tried to trade one of my nice Apples for an Amiga, but it's just not worth the intercontinental exchange.

I’m pretty sure the Europeans scoff at our wimpy Apple computers, they sit their gloating with their fancy Amiga computers.

I could use some cash more though.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I’m pretty sure the Europeans scoff at our wimpy Apple computers, they sit their gloating with their fancy Amiga computers.

I could use some cash more though.
The scenes are definitely different, I just recall chatting with Tak about the prevalence of each on each continent.

Someone buy this please so I don't have to. My wallet is begging you. 😆

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Price seems fair for an import but I'm the wrong one to judge that. System itself looks great and you can probably 3d print the missing plastic parts.