SOLD: Battle Garegga PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
SOLD TO ONE OF THE 23,127 MEMEBERS FOR $650 SHIPPED!

Price is broken up into two categories as follows:

1) wyo_vr4 - $800 USD + a 10% asshole tax and + $2.00 for the big fucking bow I'm going to wrap it with

2) The rest of 23,127 members of this forum - $650 USD shipped

PP gift or +4%

Battle20Garegga_zpsptichegt.JPG

Battle20Garegga204_zpsbbn50u6a.JPG

Battle20Garegga203_zpscuuvmcgf.JPG

Last edited:

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yo Pipes!

Wish I could pick this one up! Do you have any others you are getting rid of? Armed Police Batrider perhaps?

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Yo Pipes!

Wish I could pick this one up! Do you have any others you are getting rid of? Armed Police Batrider perhaps?

Sorry, sold Batrider and Bakraid already. Truxton and Donpachi may be next in line, not sure yet.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Sad to say, this is actually a good price for this board now. Good luck with your sale :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Looks like you have notifications from my other listings to check as well. Get to it bro.

No need to get salty about it. You had this listed on eBay for $700 Canadian. That's around US$450 net after fees. Ended with zero bidders.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
No need to get salty about it. You had this listed on eBay for $700 Canadian. That's around US$450 net after fees. Ended with zero bidders.

So does that mean that's what my board is worth? That was a starting point. Would I have happy selling it for that price?..no, absolutely not. That was the risk I was taking at the time. What's wrong with me asking what others are asking for this game? Your post was a pretty dickheaded thing to do. I'm not salty that you're an asshole, I'm just letting you know.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I'm not the one buying games for bro prices on here then taking them to eBay without offering them back to the forum first. I PM'd you about a few games when you posted in the "What's it worth" thread. No response from you, just straight to eBay with this, Bakraid, Esprade, Garagga, SSVS, etc. OK, kind of a dick move but I can live with that. But then you list Garegga here for significantly more after it doesn't sell, doesn't even get a single bid. You're not the only established member pulling this shit either but I am tired of it and I'm gonna start calling people out.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
The fuck do you know what I pay for my shit? I don't need to ask your permission for anything asshole. Sounds like you're salty because I didn't reply to you and you needed to get that off your chest. Well there you go, congrats big guy but I couldn't care less what you're tired about so go stalk someone else's sales dumbass. So salty that you had to keep an eye on my eBay sales too. Work on your issues and fuck off.

FYI, I was warned via PM by a couple of members here after my "what's it worth" post as to the value of these games and to not get ripped off by scavengers like you. Take your Bro-Price Police badge and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I've been guilty of selling stuff that I purchased off members here for a higher price. I've made that mistake and I admitted what I did was wrong. Some other stuff I sell for a higher price is because I usually don't wait for the dealz and just pay a buy it now ebay price but that's my fault for not being patient and wanting something right away.

Wyo, your a solid dude, I like you but you have to stop with the market stalking and leeching. Your not policing the sale threads and don't say you are. What your doing is getting people to drop the prices for your benefit. I think alot of members have noticed this. The fact that you are following ebay sales threads from members here is a little scary. I understand that you like the dealz but sometimes It get's a little out of hand.

I think alot of members here are getting a little sick and tired of your PM's asking them what else they have or plan on selling in the future. LS does the same shit.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I've been guilty of selling stuff that I purchased off members here for a higher price. I've made that mistake and I admitted what I did was wrong. Some other stuff I sell for a higher price is because I usually don't wait for the dealz and just pay a buy it now ebay price but that's my fault for not being patient and wanting something right away.

Wyo, your a solid dude, I like you but you have to stop with the market stalking and leeching. Your not policing the sale threads and don't say you are. What your doing is getting people to drop the prices for your benefit. I think alot of members have noticed this. The fact that you are following ebay sales threads from members here is a little scary. I understand that you like the dealz but sometimes It get's a little out of hand.

I think alot of members here are getting a little sick and tired of your PM's asking them what else they have or plan on selling in the future. LS does the same shit.

preaching-bible-pic.jpg

pipes is good people.

i just don't get it.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The fact that you are following ebay sales threads from members here is a little scary. I understand that you like the dealz but sometimes It get's a little out of hand.

I doubt that wyo was specifically "stalking" pipes; he probably just has saved searches like most of us on eBay.

Pipes asked for prices on a bunch of boards in the ZDTF thread, then posted them all up at the same time on eBay.

I'm sure wyo and I are not the only ones that put two and two together, especially since the listings are from Canada.

I asked pipes if he would consider selling outside of eBay for the listed price minus eBay's cut too - I don't think that's out of line or "leeching". In either case, wyo or myself probably would have paid a bit more if pipes was willing to negotiate.

My advice to pipes would be to put it back on eBay next month with a longer window; do like a week instead of 2 days and you might get more activity.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I doubt that wyo was specifically "stalking" pipes; he probably just has saved searches like most of us on eBay.

Pipes asked for prices on a bunch of boards in the ZDTF thread, then posted them all up at the same time on eBay.

I'm sure wyo and I are not the only ones that put two and two together, especially since the listings are from Canada.

I asked pipes if he would consider selling outside of eBay for the listed price minus eBay's cut too - I don't think that's out of line or "leeching". In either case, wyo or myself probably would have paid a bit more if pipes was willing to negotiate.

My advice to pipes would be to put it back on eBay next month with a longer window; do like a week instead of 2 days and you might get more activity.

I don't think anyone would've said anything to wyo if this was the first time this happened .

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Are you open to trades?
I have a NGX system that has all the games and it was sanctioned by SNK.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0

I had intended to throw everything on ebay from the get go. I only wanted to get an understanding of the value of these games before doing so which is why I posted in the "what's it worth thread". The only reason Garegga didn't go back up on ebay is because I had reached my selling limit for the month and was not allowed....so I posted it here based on some research that I've done and from what some have told me the going rate was. In all honesty, the reason I didn't post everything here and was even hesitant to post this thread was because of this vigilante price-police bullshit. A board that I bought years ago has to be sold for that price forever? Who makes these fucking rules? If I want to give a better price to someone I know that's up to me. To say that I'm obligated to give the entire forum a "bro-price" is fucking ridiculous. I didn't want to sell to you wyo.....deal with it. I will give a "bro-price" on a case by case basis as I see fit and not because some thread poisoning asshole with his own agenda says so.

Here's a bro-price:

I'm offering this board for $650 USD shipped to everyone on this forum except for wyo. Wyo, your price is $800 USD + a 10% asshole tax and + $2.00 for the big fucking bow I'm going to wrap it with.

I can do that because it's my fucking game and I can do whatever I want with it.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
$700 for the Korean version seems high, I thought these were going for $550-$600.

Not saying you're off, haven't kept up with the market. Anyways GLWTS

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
$700 for the Korean version seems high, I thought these were going for $550-$600.

Not saying you're off, haven't kept up with the market. Anyways GLWTS

It says "Nippon Version" on the title screen. What am I missing here?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It says "Nippon Version" on the title screen. What am I missing here?

I assumed it was Korean because the sticker at the top left on the PCB. Looks similar to other Korean boards. Looks like the Program Roms aren't original, so someone converted it to JP? *shrug*

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
should be popping in Zakk either way...

Good luck with your sale Pipes! Bro prices 4 lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.