(SOLD but corona fucks us) WTS: Gunlord

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
edit made after receiving payment I went to post office and they refused my package with this:

https://www.posti.fi/mzj3zpe8qb7p/7...navirus-on-items-sent-abroad-from-finland.pdf

I will make a new post for longer story

Original post:

I haven't played this in like 2 years... or more. Maybe at this point someone else really, really wants to have it?

https://i.postimg.cc/4XCDq8mf/20200413-002703.jpg

price is 425 usd or 390 euros + shipping from Finland. SOLD

Accepting Paypal internationally or IBAN bank transfer in Europe.

Shipping would be along the lines of 50 euros to USA for Finnish Posti EMS 2-8 day shipping time quote. UPS express is 55 euros. Shipping inside Europe is likely cheaper.

Last edited:

Rtron

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM sent. If Mahesak don't take it, I really like to buy your Gunlord.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Noted. Rtron is second in line.

That said, unless something really weird happens, this will go to mahesak since we have agreed to finalize the deal probably tomorrow. We may be adding other stuff to the same shipment, I have to get shipping material and mahesak will then send the payment, which will all most likely happen tomorrow.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
As we were making the deal with Mahesak, this is where I was checking for my shipping options:

https://www.posti.fi/palvelutverkossa/lahettaminen/#/ulkomaanPaketti/alue?lang=en

I was going through that process, and I saw nothing to indicate that shipping was not possible. So I bought some shipping materials, presented the package to the post office workers... and they were like you can't ship a package to that country, and they gave me this link:

https://www.posti.fi/mzj3zpe8qb7p/7...navirus-on-items-sent-abroad-from-finland.pdf

I am going to find out if there is any courier like UPS or anything that would still be willing to ship stuff out of Europe to any other country than China. (as apparently stuff is still transported to China but not to other countries in asia for whatever reason)

At this point, game is still sold to mahesak and I will do my best to send it to him asap. But in worst case scenario I might have to refund and wait. But I am willing to wait for a while, up until near the paypal protection limit if mahesak wants to wait.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Seems like UPS is still in business so we will use that instead.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Yea, try to avoid post office until this whole thing is over. FedEx, UPS, and dhl if possible is probably your best choice. I have 2 packages that were shipped in early March. One from Spain Airmail, and one from Japan Airmail. Tracking still hasnt updated. One seller said that he just might have to ship again using another carrier.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Looks like UPS have managed to at least get the package all the way into the country of destination. Now I am quite hopeful mahesak may actually get it.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Package arrive with safety and smooth. Very appriciate with Perttu very much. Great seller and friendly. Thanks again.

neo-ced

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, try to avoid post office until this whole thing is over. FedEx, UPS, and dhl if possible is probably your best choice. I have 2 packages that were shipped in early March. One from Spain Airmail, and one from Japan Airmail. Tracking still hasnt updated. One seller said that he just might have to ship again using another carrier.
I had the same issue with a package coming from Italy. Posted 1,5 month ago tracked to the "international exchange center of Italy" and then, no news for a month... I called the Canada post and they told me that the tracking infos aren't updated BUT the package arrived in Canada 3 days ago and it is stuck at the customs... But it should arrive next days.

From Japan : Same thing : tracked till the package lives the country and then no news for 1 week or two and I got it :)

Last edited: