SOLD: CPS2 D&D, SSF2T, Giga Wing, MVS 1 slot

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Bailing out of these PCBs as they don't get much love, and i have a TTX3 on the way for multi purposes. Would rather these go to a loving home. Prices are shipped in the US, will take pics as needed. Games are gamer condition unless stated below. Not trying to rip people off, prices are a solid swing from ebay minus some $$, if they're off let me know and we'll work things out.

CPS2
1. Dungeons and Dragons Shadows of Mystara - Blue B board only. Phoenix roms. Clean and works perfectly. $250 SOLD
2. Giga Wing - green B board. Clean game and works perfectly, on battery. Had it and played through a few times. $360 TRADED
3. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - grey A and B board. project board. A board doesn't turn on, no way to test if the infinikey works. Replaced the case for the A board, never had the time to energy to test and see what's going on. Could be an easy fix. $100 SOLD

MV1-FZS with Unibios and acrylic lions3D outer casing. Was my main PCB until i got a big red. Works like a champ. $120 SOLD

Last edited: