SOLD: Ninja Commando English MVS Kit

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Updating old FS thread with another kit up FS. Ninja Commando English/US kit. Contents and cart are minty fresh. Box has packaging tape and a label pouch applied (damn the bastard who did this) along with a dented corner with a bit of pen writing. What you see is what ya get! I finally found a JP Homecart at a decent price to replace it so this thing is priced to move. SOLD -- $140 shipped.

m2TJ0IF.jpg

US/Canada only. Only established members. (if I could make this flashing red text, I would. ;))

---Previously Sold Items---

**SamSho 5 English MVS kit.

Full kit, even comes with the official large marquee. I have a nice repro mini marquee as well. Comes with shock box & insert from Southtown. Kit originally purchased from Arcade Shock. -- $175 SOLD

**SamSho 3 English MVS kit.

Welp, good news and bad news on this one. The good news is, this thing is in NOS condition. The bummer is it doesn't have the 2 move strips it should come with (thanks for pointing that out shiryu7). I don't for the life of me remember getting them when I bought it, nor do I have them on hand but that's besides the point, it's not a full kit. My loss is your gain. -- $50 shipped SOLD at an awesome price!

MISC - not neo related but would rather keep all my stuffs in one post.

**Eliminate Down Genesis/MD repro. Purchased from Windy Gaming for $55. March madness price to you $38 shipped. SOLD

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
E Downs!

Are you selling because you got a real one right :D

LOL... yeah, no. Mega Everdrive says having repros isn't a good idea. It'll be one of the few MD rarez I'll never own, unless you trade me for a fruit roll-up or something. ;)

Also, I received a couple PMs from some European members. Stuff stays here, but thanks for the interest.

US/Canada only. Only established members.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
LOL... yeah, no. Mega Everdrive says having repros isn't a good idea. It'll be one of the few MD rarez I'll never own, unless you trade me for a fruit roll-up or something. ;)

Also, I received a couple PMs from some European members. Stuff stays here, but thanks for the interest.

What kind of fruit roll up are we talking about?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
ED is bye bye. The minty kits still beckon for some lovin'.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Up and updated. Sadly I don't have the SS3 move strips so I've updated the thread with some good dealzzz. Thanks!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Up, only the SSV kit is left. I'm not opposed to trade offers either!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
PEXp5Op.png

Just in case someone else had the same question, but I doubt it. ;)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Back from the dead. A couple "buyers" backed out, yay me. Someone buy this thing! ;)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Congrats, and sorry for messing you around with the SSV. I ended up buying an AES copy.

Don't sweat it holmes. There were a few other "shit or get off the pot" types interested in it as well so it's all good. It finally found a good home. ;)

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Was Jibbajabba looking for one of these still, or did he end up finding one?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Definitely one of the more underrated shooters on the system. Yes, I consider it a shooter more so than a run and gun since you really can only shoot forward with limited side shot and have some forced scroll sections ;) Shame about the box, but that cart looked minty as hell otherwise. Glad it found a new home.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Definitely one of the more underrated shooters on the system. Yes, I consider it a shooter more so than a run and gun since you really can only shoot forward with limited side shot and have some forced scroll sections ;) Shame about the box, but that cart looked minty as hell otherwise. Glad it found a new home.

Yeah Nick, box is def. a bummer but it was priced accordingly. It found a good home and that's all I care about. Play them games! ;)

You did the OG ng.com review of this a long ass time ago right? I remember that even though you gave it a positive review, the game still exceeded my expectations. Just one of those oldies that I'll never get tired of.