SOLD: RGB NES with Gold BLW and 22 games - $500+shipping

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
SOLD TO City41!!

I have an RGB modded NES with AV Multi out port and Limited Edition Blinking Light Win Gold drive tray, one controller, AC and RF adapters and RGB SCART cable. Comes with 22 Games and 17 dust sleeves (with condition in the () ) :

1) Lemmings (peeling spine label)
2) Predator
3) Super Mario Brothers 2
4) Terminator 2 (spine snag/barcode on label)
5) Kings of the Beach
6) Robocop (sharpie on back)
7) Tecmo Super Bowl
8) Wrecking Crew (with internal Famicom to NES adapter)
9) Star Wars (with Box)
10) Super C (cracked/Broken Shell, scuffed label)
11) Commando
12) Ghostbusters (torn Label)
13) Robocop 2
14) Rad Racer (with Box)
15) Loopz
16) Super Mario Brothers/DuckHunt
17) Alien 3
18) Battletoads/Double Dragon
19) Super Mario Brothers 3
20) Total Recall (barcode label on back)
21) Spy Hunter (with Box)
22) Dr. Mario (not pictured) (with Box)

I have a Legend of Zelda cart... somewhere.. I'll see if I can find it. I also have a bunch of Boxes without games (4th Pic). They're yours as well if you buy this. I also have the original black tray with ZIF socket for the console that I can throw in, but the BLW is mo bettah ;) The Gold version of the BLW was a Kickstarter backer perk, and there's only 8 or so in the world, so you can brag to all your friends that your NES has hidden gold!
It's RGB modded but will work with any SNES AV Multi-out cable (Composite and S-Video).

I've checked pricecharting.com for each of these carts, and cross-referenced them with the worst site to do so (ebay) so I have a rough Idea of what they're worth.
I will not split any of these up (That's why they call it a bundle ;) ).

I'm open to trades of games, or trading towards games.

Asking $500+ Shipping.
Shipping on this is gonna be BIG, so I'll have to factor that in when it's about to be shipped.

nes1_zpsvdiddwxl.jpg

NES2_zpsfcxfagqd.jpg

nes3_zpsiifwtbzc.jpg

nes4_zps4fau1xiw.jpg

Last edited:

Don

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
With Battle Toads/Double D in there, it's a pretty sweet lot. Good luck with the sale Lem.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Scoop confirmed fro City41! Congrats!

Some background on most of these games.

I was 14 (1997 ish) and wanted to earn some cash over a summer so I helped a neighbor pull weeds in his yard for MONTHS.. it was a mess. After everything was done, he checked his bank account and realized he couldn't pay cash, so Instead he offered a BUNCH of games to me (like 8 or so), most with their original boxes. It was less than ideal, but I figured 'why not, It's been a while since I owned an NES'. That's why there's some immaculate looking boxes in there :D

The rest of the games were purchased from friends or from a place called "The Game Peddler" in the Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City, Utah. It's still there. Man, were they SHIZERS... but with it being so close to my house, I couldn't resist.

Why am I selling this childhood collection? I would like the space, and the ability to pivot into a Famicom setup with an everdrive. As long as it's in RGB and on an original console, cart ownership just doesn't mean that much to me. I just want to play the games :).

There are a few carts I'm leaving out of this, Namely Zelda 2 and another Mario 3 cart. I got zelda 2 in '88 for christmas with my FIRST NES, and Mario 3 for my birthday in 1990. I didn't have a lot as a kid, so these are precious to me and easily the items I've owned the longest in my life. The label on mario 3 may be garbage, and the back of zelda 2 has a huge chunk missing from when it was stepped on (by me, I still remember the exact moment I did that) but they're mine, and I love them. Other carts were gifts (Crystalis from Wasabi for Chrimbus, a FAVORITE of mine as a kid), or just too good to give up, like Gremlins 2 (I don't know.. those sunsoft games were just AWESOME).

I'll get this shipped to City41 as soon as I have a 360 -> JAMMA adapter finished :)

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
you're making me feel bad, because I ultimately plan to go everdrive myself and sell the games :)

But not right away, so I'll give the games a good run through first.

Thanks for the nes! I've been wanting an rgb nes for a while now.