SOLD - Samurai Shodown III ~ Home Cart ~ US version SOLD

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Selling my spare copy of Sam Sho III US version.

Overall in excellent condition

Snaplock/Insert - 9/10 - Couple of minor marks to plastic
Cart - 9/10 - Minor insertion marks on the front
Manual - 9/10 - Includes baggie

002-21.jpg

003-19.jpg

004-16.jpg

006-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

£145obo

Postage in UK is free, europe is £14.99(Tracked)

Buyer pays 4%

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well,you have to start with something,I had chosed that way :)

Your account should be deleted. Your only purpose for posting here is to scoop up deals in the marketplace, you could give a shit otherwise.

I really wish there was a way to block out people who register just to buy items in the marketplace.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
A quick look at his ridiculous selling prices told me everything I need to know.
IP ban france.

Reneta

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A quick look at his ridiculous selling prices told me everything I need to know.
IP ban france.

Guys,
What are the problem with France?? All racist people here or what?
About my price, you can check for example in Big's Al selling, my price are nearly the same...
I'm just here as a Neo geo fans, you can't not forbid me that. I make all in the rule, I just remark that lot of people here don't like French people, you know that in France like in everywhere you can find different kind of people, why judging people like this?
You don't know me, I don't know you, I don't spend my time critizice other people even in French forum...
You have sellers/buyers, sellers sell and put their prices, buyers have the choice to buy or not right? If you find it is expensive, just don't buy it, you don't need to critizise like this, you are not a kid but a neo geo fans right?
If you think that is too expensive, maybe I also have my reason (I bought them around this price), ok I bought them at high price but I don't critizice the seller, I had chose to buy it.
I met a lot of great people and neo geo fans in this forum, that is not because I post a lot that I just do sell/buy stuff.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You're just here to buy and sell shit.
You will never fit in.
You will never post anything worthwhile.
Your opinion here doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Reneta

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You're just here to buy and sell shit.
You will never fit in.
You will never post anything worthwhile.
Your opinion here doesn't matter.

Don't be irrespecful, stay polite.
Sorry to have a life and not spending my time posting ;) , 6197 post, nice ^^ (3000 post only in criticizing...)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You're french, you have no life.
Go boil another pack of frogs.
And you can't even read the number correctly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Guys,
What are the problem with France?? All racist people here or what?
Please be aware:
1. Operating purely in a buy/re-sell mode is parasitic to the community. Are you here for Neo Geo or just trying to get money?
2. Because of a handful (or three) of scammers from your country, terms like "bootleg" and "piracy" have become synonymous with France.
If you avoid #2 and fix #1, everyone wins; And for the record, I don't dislike the French "race". ;)

And you can't even read the number correctly.
So... maybe his prices weren't so high after all? :D

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
What are the specifics on why we hate on the French again around here??

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey Guys

I hate flippers like the rest. Its hard enough trying to play these original games. I worry that if some of these originals get into the wrong hands they will create counterfeits or sell on at an inflated price to someone like myself who is trying to collect these games I’ve always wanted since a kid.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
What are the specifics on why we hate on the French again around here??
Probably mostly due to the large footprint left by these guys:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?231475-Neoayato.com-DON-T-EVER-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-THESE-ASSHATS!
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232600-AES-conversions-from-Tokyo-Toy-Factory-Neo-Ayato.
And the irony of such pirates declaring their fandom for the system pirates helped kill. This, combined with other French registrars in the #1 group makes for a bad impression (hasty as it may be).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Don't worry, you're going to find the samsho on ebay in the near future for twice as much.

Reneta

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Please be aware:
1. Operating purely in a buy/re-sell mode is parasitic to the community. Are you here for Neo Geo or just trying to get money?
2. Because of a handful (or three) of scammers from your country, terms like "bootleg" and "piracy" have become synonymous with France.
If you avoid #2 and fix #1, everyone wins; And for the record, I don't dislike the French "race". ;)

So... maybe his prices weren't so high after all? :D

Hi Joneo,
1. I'm a collectioner, so I am here to do a collection, if you didn't remark, I sell my jap games and try to buy the Us I don't have.
2.Yes I am aware about that, some of my friends had been cheated with a king of fighters 2000 and double dragon US, as a collectioner, I was very chocked too :s, and I am against this type of business.
I went to this forum without any bad thought but I just to look for some items for my collection, I think that is correct, I already bought some game here and even if I find that the price was too high, I don't spend my time criticizing the seller and try to find another way to get the game or I try to find a deal with the seller, that's is the best thing to do for me.

As I said, people are free to buy or not an item, people don't have the same situation.
Thx for your understanding ^^

Reneta

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Probably mostly due to the large footprint left by these guys:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?231475-Neoayato.com-DON-T-EVER-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-THESE-ASSHATS!
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232600-AES-conversions-from-Tokyo-Toy-Factory-Neo-Ayato.
And the irony of such pirates declaring their fandom for the system pirates helped kill. This, combined with other French registrars in the #1 group makes for a bad impression (hasty as it may be).

Yes, these people have been banned from all neo geo French forum, they are known for that. You should keep an eye on Tokyo Toy factory too ;)

Reneta

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Don't worry, you're going to find the samsho on ebay in the near future for twice as much.

Maybe in 5 years, as the price of blazing star...We are talking about neo geo AES game, I think that you know that it can take more value right? I don't see the problem here, and in 5 years, it could be very difficult to find a Samsho3 in Mint condition, so I prefer buy it now that's it.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hi Joneo,
1. I'm a collectioner, so I am here to do a collection, if you didn't remark, I sell my jap games and try to buy the Us I don't have.
Hello Reneta,
I just read these and want to know if you would like to collect English AES,why you sell your English SS5 special unfix last month? :cool: