-SOLD-

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Saturn with an Fenrir ODE installed and a new power supply that I don't really use anymore. I swapped out the power supply for an after market one and it looks and works perfect. I've installed a tray on the inside as well. I'm looking for $10000. I am not open to trades.

What you get:

installed tray
installed Fenrir ODE
installed after market power supply (cord included)
and a 128 gb SD card - lots of good games, but not all, but a lot

FOUND A 2ND VERSION US CONTROLLER. START BUTTON RESPONSIVE 75% OF THE TIME. I'M INCLUDING IT.

Here are some pics:

E2B57727-EB1A-482A-9F16-2EA035737DEE.jpeg

0B0D7C72-6472-4B60-9AEC-3253A261B540.jpeg

16779120-A196-4FDA-A7B6-8A6342D87BC5.jpeg

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTF is with that power supply?

EDIT: never mind I assume the flash doodad robs all the power?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
WTF is with that power supply?

EDIT: never mind I assume the flash doodad robs all the power?
no, he's an idiot.
Mine works great.
Maybe the holes were too sloppy like his mom's?
He says it looks perfect! His mom looks perfect when you turn the lights out too...

Dude is off his rocker with that price...not even a handy for $500...I guess it's OBO :thevt:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wyo

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I'm lost. But pictures are worth thousands of words.

I take it Fenrir replaces optical drive so it plays an SD card instead of discs?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no, he's an idiot.
Mine works great.
Maybe the holes were too sloppy like his mom's?
He says it looks perfect! His mom looks perfect when you turn the lights out too...

Dude is off his rocker with that price...not even a handy for $500...I guess it's OBO :thevt:

Hey man, I’m not sure what a fair price is for this, so you can fuck off with your attitude.

I replaced the power supply because the old one wasn’t good. The new one is a lot more efficient and I have not had a problem at all and I’ve used this Saturn for almost 2 years now.

I’m dropping it $50 because your mom swallowed for once.

Take into consideration: shipping costs, the Fenrir ode, SD card, the tray I had to install, and new power supply.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I’m a lost ball in tall weeds w/ these SD card jawns.

Do you need a ram/rom cart in the slot, for ram/rom games?

Does it only play JPN region, or is it region free…or do you need pro action replay to select region?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Does it only play JPN region, or is it region free…or do you need pro action replay to select region?

Price is fair.

Zeta's comment once again proves the guy is a fucking moron.

Consoles with ODEs will play any region at all. No need for a PAR. RAM carts are needed for RAM cart games, ROM carts for ROM cart games (all 3 of em).

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, I’m not sure what a fair price is for this, so you can fuck off with your attitude.

I replaced the power supply because the old one wasn’t good. The new one is a lot more efficient and I have not had a problem at all and I’ve used this Saturn for almost 2 years now.

I’m dropping it $50 because your mom swallowed for once.

Take into consideration: shipping costs, the Fenrir ode, SD card, the tray I had to install, and new power supply.

Who wants a “more efficient” power supply? You couldn’t find a junk Saturn to steal the PSU from? It’s a wall wart now, right? External in some way? Who wants that?

I don’t know about the price because I’m still using the same two Saturns I’ve had since back in the day. I do think though that for $500 you could throw in a dang controller…

Verdict: Only HornheaDD would buy this.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’d assume since it replaces the entire drive that you just play patched ISOs and use legit RAM carts.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wants a “more efficient” power supply? You couldn’t find a junk Saturn to steal the PSU from? It’s a wall wart now, right? External in some way? Who wants that?

I don’t know about the price because I’m still using the same two Saturns I’ve had since back in the day. I do think though that for $500 you could throw in a dang controller…

lowered it down by 50 so it's 450 now OBO

you don't have to buy it, your input is just as appreciated as a hemorrhoid

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This guy seriously loves proving how fucking stupid he is.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I'd buy this if the Fenrir is already loaded up. My Saturn has a MODE but only like 3 ROM files have actual sound to them, the rest have no background music at all or sound in general and it dissuades me from even playing it.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'd buy this if the Fenrir is already loaded up. My Saturn has a MODE but only like 3 ROM files have actual sound to them, the rest have no background music at all or sound in general and it dissuades me from even playing it.
I have one and it’s fantastic! Probably one of my most played system these days because of it.

Maybe you just need to find the right cue/bin files?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ll load up the 128 gb with whatever but you really don’t need more storage unless you want every game every region including pal

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one and it’s fantastic! Probably one of my most played system these days because of it.

Maybe you just need to find the right cue/bin files?

Yeah I think this might be what's goin on. Try to find the Saturn redump set. All of the games that I've booted on it have worked flawlessly.

Got a retrotink 2x with some HDretrovision cables and it looks all kinds of snazzy.

Prob not as cool as Zeta playing it with RF adapter into his 13" black and white Panasonic because why would you wanna play "in color or on a nice big screen"

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Yeah I think this might be what's goin on. Try to find the Saturn redump set. All of the games that I've booted on it have worked flawlessly.

Got a retrotink 2x with some HDretrovision cables and it looks all kinds of snazzy.

Prob not as cool as Zeta playing it with RF adapter into his 13" black and white Panasonic because why would you wanna play "in color or on a nice big screen"
I might end up doing this, it's all installed in a SSD drive on the mode, I just haven't had the time or willpower to take the thing out to diagnose and reupload files

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might end up doing this, it's all installed in a SSD drive on the mode, I just haven't had the time or willpower to take the thing out to diagnose and reupload files
Yeah no joke its not fun. Especially since most ISOs you are gonna download are zipped - and you gotta UNzip em to use on the MODE/Fenrir/Phoebe.

SSD is definitely the way to go. Just do the googles and search for redump saturn archive and you'll be set.

(sorry to row-kurr about hijackin')