Some Advice on AES vs MVS systems

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, in my converter the 161 Banana works fine, but my 120 in 1 only works in a real MVS system.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
my magic key works great with all my mvs carts, even the 161. The only issue I have is the 60n1, I get no sound via MK&AES, but on the 1-slut it works great.

I think EG said it best.

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks for the advice everyone. I am going to keep my AES and give that magic key a try

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
If all you want to do is play some some games, then this. VV

My 2 cents: sell all your AES and console. Use money to buy CMVS and multicart

Case closed

Just pick up a couple of multis and you've got most of the library right there,

or

Just wait for the darksoft AES/MVS multi to drop.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
My advice is to get an emulator and save yourself a load of money! If playing the real thing is important to you then either get a magickey or go the mvs route.

Retrogaming is now insane with prices to match and I think it will only get worse to be honest as more people in their mid thirties have more and more disposable income. Its like a nuclear arms race becauase once people have the games there circumstances are less likely to change (older and more financially secure) so they won't sell and opportunities to buy will become less and less. I think prices may only start to decline when people start to die unfortuanately which wil be in 50 years.

hokuto29

n00b
My advice is to get an emulator and save yourself a load of money! If playing the real thing is important to you then either get a magickey or go the mvs route.

Retrogaming is now insane with prices to match and I think it will only get worse to be honest as more people in their mid thirties have more and more disposable income. Its like a nuclear arms race becauase once people have the games there circumstances are less likely to change (older and more financially secure) so they won't sell and opportunities to buy will become less and less. I think prices may only start to decline when people start to die unfortuanately which wil be in 50 years.

True Story!!! im with you,retrogaming is gettin worse and worse but nothing like playing on original hardware.