Some CPS2 B Board Problems

undamned

Pleasure Goal
So, what was intended to be an office cleaning exercise turned into a weekend long CPS2 game sorting/repair extravaganza. There a few problems I feel I've exhausted my knowledge on and I'm ready to ask for help. Here we go:

1. Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter (suicide board) - Failing Sound Init in Raz's tester. I believe this test does not check the EPROM data, but the game hardware itself. That being said, I've never seen this so I'm not even sure where to begin. Board is running Clean ROMs if that matters. Pic:

2. Marvel vs. Capcom (battery board) - Graphics Problem. Here's what I've done so far: verified all EPROM/Mask ROMs, PALs are from a known working unit, memory verified OK on config menu test, board looks very clean, pushed around on PCB while running and doesn't seem to improve behavior. You will see in the pics that some of the screens look super messed up, but others (depending on what's being displayed) don't look completely corrupt. Also, the corruption seems to move while the graphics are displayed rather than static blocks. This was even present in the Dot Test screen in the test menu. Pics:

3. Puzzloop 2 (suicide board) - Stuck at Memory Check Screen. For those of you not familiar w/ this board, it displays a 4 item memory check before it actually boots into the game. Mine gets an "OK" on all 4 items and then just sits there, never going into the game. The game died on my watch, so I know it was working 100% back when I last played it. Board is clean and never had issues back when it was running. I burned Clean ROMs for it and this is where I'm stuck. Game checks out fine using Raz's test tool. I've burned the program EPROMs multiple times, just to be sure I didn't mess anything up there and swapped the PAL with a known working one. Still no dice.

Thanks for any ideas!
-ud