Sonic Origins (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, One, Switch & PC)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
For a second I was hoping this was a proper sequel to Sonic Mania, but instead it's a 16:9 version of Sonic Jam. Lame.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
you played all these games back when most of you still had hair on their heads, stop being retarded and don't buy them again.
Pretty much my thoughts. Sonic Mania 2 I would be excited about. This shit? Hard Pass.

@ Fake, They have the balls to ask 40 bucks for a digital only release for this on top of it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
also what is this shit
FQzboARXwAEpL5P

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Who cares about the animations but sorry wtf, pay for the original music? Greedy cunts.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Go get 'em Sega. Keep re-releasing the same Genesis games over and over again. Bleed the retards dry.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
also what is this shit
FQzboARXwAEpL5P
What the fuck is this shit? I mean really it's not even a new Sonic game. It's a remake of the Genesis titles. It's like they're trying to channel their inner EA.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
On one hand, I think this is a good package that relies on the modern (very good) ports of the games rather than emulation. So, yay Sega for making a good choice. Then I saw all the stupid DLC bull shit - like paying for "animated menus." That's what lost me.