Sony cancels December 25th premiere of 'The Interview' after terror threat

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
that honestly makes more sense than fucking north korea having the know-how to hack a goddamn multi-billion dollar movie studio.

You mean the same company that got hacked a few years back and gave everyone some download games for free?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
that honestly makes more sense than fucking north korea having the know-how to hack a goddamn multi-billion dollar movie studio.

Most americans are tards.

North Korean masterminds hatch devious plot against movie studio and make it really fucking awkward for execs when they meet Angelina Jolie after talking shit behind her back.....

AHA! FUCKING TAKE THAT, AMERICA!!!

Anyway, lets all sit back and enjoy the pre-war propaganda about how North Korea has secret torture facilities (like america doesn't), how they have WMDs, and how KJI tried to kill Obamas dad back in '89.

EDIT: America has outdone itself in creating the stupidest excuse for a war ever: the cancellation of a fucking Seth Rogen movie.

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
No one was allowed to. Only the great leader is allowed to form the Grip of the Hatching Moon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Most americans are tards.

North Korean masterminds hatch devious plot against movie studio and make it really fucking awkward for execs when they meet Angelina Jolie after talking shit behind her back.....

AHA! FUCKING TAKE THAT, AMERICA!!!

Anyway, lets all sit back and enjoy the pre-war propaganda about how North Korea has secret torture facilities (like america doesn't), how they have WMDs, and how KJI tried to kill Obamas dad back in '89.

EDIT: America has outdone itself in creating the stupidest excuse for a war ever: the cancellation of a fucking Seth Rogen movie.

U mad.

Sometimes the United States just need to grab a country by the collar and slam it against the wall, for everyone to take notice.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
U mad.

Sometimes the United States just need to grab a country by the collar and slam it against the wall, for everyone to take notice.

Sounds like something Hillary Clinton would say behind closed doors.

So why is the US so interested in NK all of a sudden? is there more oil or is the "defense" industry just getting greedy?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Continued distraction from all the things we need to be distracted from.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well, the newly elected officials have to have SOMETHING to do, and as usual, that's finding a small country to send troops into.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Sounds like something Hillary Clinton would say behind closed doors.

So why is the US so interested in NK all of a sudden? is there more oil or is the "defense" industry just getting greedy?
anti-proliferation

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Anyone find it weird that the US got their panties in a bunch after a Japanese company got hacked? What has Japan been saying about all of this?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Yeah, Sony is reversing course- movie is screening in some theaters on Christmas Day, and it will also be getting released on VOD. Good to see that this won't be setting a precedent where the terrorists can dictate what does and doesn't see the light of day here.

So N. Korea gets their internet nuked and we still get the movie.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Ugh. Almost unbearably bad.

I'm sure he could have crammed a few more comic book posters onto his wall. He wasn't trying hard enough.

I closed down his video and just basked in the silence for a moment....life can be good.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Aaaaand it was just a publicity stunt. Big surprise.

Yep. Probably realized it would flop and both cut their losses and got the movie on the front page for two weeks straight. This is some Metal Gear Solid 2 shit.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
One of the theaters here in my town is showing the Interview and I know it will get a bunch of people there but I have zero desire to watch it until it gets leaked.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
hky253L.jpg

And in other news...

xROTx

PS. ObamaCARE works....