Sooooo, anyone discuss the racist Obama pic yet?

Nothing new for Orange County anybody remember a few months after the election?
racist-white-house-watermelon-e-mail-14229-1235745858-2.jpg

No easter egg hunt this year.

WOW. Just wow. That is awesome! I know we're not supposed to laugh at things like that. But, how can we not?

aria

Former Moderator
WOW. Just wow. That is awesome! I know we're not supposed to laugh at things like that. But, how can we not?

Maybe I'm just jaded by the innanetz, but I don't think it's over-the-top offensive enough to break through to absurdly amusing --but I know the sort of "LOL... holy shit, seriously?" vibe you're talking about.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You're an idiot. It's the difference between you calling your own wife a bitch, and some asshole on the street doing the same. You have a relationship with this person, she's in your sphere, and it's like that. If you don't get that, you're straight-up dumb.

I don't call my wife a bitch, and I sure as hell wouldn't let somebody else. You're straight up dumb. :p

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I had an white guy come into my store today and said he went to another store due to issues with his bill but he wasn't going to let some ignorant nigger know the last four digits of his social (which we need to look at any account.)

I told him I appreciate his views and let him know he's not welcome in my store ever again.

I love how rednecks down here that say racist things assume that every white person would agree with them or something. What city/town in MS do you live in? I am in Hattiesburg right now and I see a lot less of this than when I was in Meridian.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I love how rednecks down here that say racist things assume that every white person would agree with them or something. What city/town in MS do you live in? I am in Hattiesburg right now and I see a lot less of this than when I was in Meridian.

I'm in Ocean Springs, my store is in Biloxi.

It just amazes me at how open some people are with their racism with a total stranger. Do I look racists too? Other than being white, nothing about me says "I hate neegeers" I think.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

It just amazes me at how open some people are with their racism with a total stranger. Do I look racists too? Other than being white, nothing about me says "I hate neegeers" I think.

Where in Biloxi is your store?

but me and a friend of mine who's white and probably related to me were talking about that racist bullshit her on the coast. We were talking about how back in the day our great grandparents and great great grandparents used to mix with everyone then more mofos from everywhere else show up and turned this place backwards.

What does you not being allowed to say nigga have anything to do with this topic ?

Select white people, like youself, always seem to fall back on this arguement anytime they're struggling to defend something racist as not being racist.

Are you really that ignornant to believe that pic wasn't racially motivated or do you know it was and you're just going through the motions of "defending" someone because you share a political ideology with them ?

If it's the later, quit defending other people's actions. Just because you agree with people on select issues doesn't mean you owe them defence.

No, not all Tea Party supporters are racist, but you know it sure doesn't help the public image much when a racist one makes a fool of themselves and everyone else falls into line like sheep to mindlessly defend them.

"What a racist punk, wish we could people like him to quit claiming to be a part of our movement. That's not what we're about"....that's the proper reaction if you want the Tea Party and/or hard right to develop a cleaner public image.Instead, you defend it and further tarnish the public image.

Select white people like me huh, always about race isn’t it? What if I say select black people like you? Struggling what? Am not some white boy using a prepackaged covert racism rant to try and hoodwink you. You also act like only White people can be racist. All races have it within their cultures; sorry. Racially motivated or not, nobody said shit when Bush was made to look like a Monkey, but that’s OK because he is white and hated by the media. Are you arguing that Obama is Black? Well he is half white and half black, but most people tend to edit that part out and focus on black, you did and some racist Whites do. If all our presidents were from Africa (a little revisionist history for you) and Obama then was elected, you could have just as easily argued he was the first white president. What if Derek Jeter was elected President, would be the First Black President? Doubt it.

Public image of the Tea Party? Who makes that image? You mean how the Liberal Media paints them? You mean how Janeane Garofalo argued that anyone who protested taxes was a racist, stop it. The news does as it wishes and is either left or FAR left with the notable exception of Fox news which is the far right.
You're an idiot. It's the difference between you calling your own wife a bitch, and some asshole on the street doing the same. You have a relationship with this person, she's in your sphere, and it's like that. If you don't get that, you're straight-up dumb.
Those are your rules, not everybody plays by the same rules. If I see or hear your wife acting like a bitch and she is in earshot, she will hear it from me.

You an I are on the same page here.
And that mayor sending out emails of watermelon patches in front of the whitehouse...wow...he's supposed to be running shit, not sitting on his fucking ass looking at shit on ebaums. He should hang himself instead of resign.

JUST TRY to find a government office these days that isn't staffed with fat, lazy, fuck-ups playing solitaire or surfing 4chan. And those are the productive ones.
Yes the Gov’t is fat, lazy, entitled, useless sacks of guts and water. The watermelon shit was obviously racist bullshit, but to be from a Gov’t official is just crazy arrogant.

Calm down? I was laughing at you, I wasn't excited in the least. You are the one who should calm down and try to stay on track instead of bringing up some random "N-word" rant.

p.s. You actually have my permission to call another black person the N-word (remember to leave out the "er"). If they have a problem just tell them your friend Dan on the internet said you could say it. There you have my blessing. ;)
You should type “LOL” if you are laughing at me, it’s the internet and not real life so I can’t hear you. When I find a button that shows I care I will be sure to press it. I don’t need anyone’s blessing to use any words, they were given to me within the Constitution. You see you fail to understand that popular speech doesn’t need to be protected because people approve, it is unpopular speech that needs protection.

Is everybody really ticked off from the N-word still? You know what offends me? Mentioning Mohammed and risk having your head cut off. Artists go after Jesus because it is a safe and soft target. How about Muslim men removing the clits of their women or beating them in the street for making dinner late. You see that is offensive.
RACIST!!!! YOU ARE A RACIST HOW DARE YOU!!! WHERE DO YOU WORK I WANT YOU FIRED, HOW DARE YOU THINK LIKE THAT, FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all white people don’t get offended with red neck? You made a point and then committed the same offense. Please be consistent with your anger and musings.

If you think racism will end by banning or burying words and having public media executions and apology tours like they did to Imus will change anything you are kidding yourself. People have a built in innate fear, every race I have encountered has racial issues. I listened to blacks rant about the Jews, the Spanish rant about the blacks, the Jews about the blacks, the Chinese about everybody (Most racist group IMHO by far) they all complain about whitey in some way and we do the same. The only way we can get along will take hundreds of years on inbreeding to produce mocha supermodels with Tiger Woods eyes, it’s an inevitability

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Where in Biloxi is your store?

On Pass about a block away from Keesler. Come by and hang out, I'm dead as fuck in here

If you think racism will end by banning or burying words and having public media executions and apology tours like they did to Imus will change anything you are kidding yourself. People have a built in innate fear, every race I have encountered has racial issues. I listened to blacks rant about the Jews, the Spanish rant about the blacks, the Jews about the blacks, the Chinese about everybody (Most racist group IMHO by far) they all complain about whitey in some way and we do the same. The only way we can get along will take hundreds of years on inbreeding to produce mocha supermodels with Tiger Woods eyes, it’s an inevitability

No, everyone doesn't have an inate fear of race. I don't fear anyone based off of color or creed. Trash is trash regardless of the pigmentation of their skin.

It's racists assholes such as yourself that use that argument to justify their own prejudice so they don't feel racists.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Abasuto has told plenty of stories involving prejudiced black persons.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
You should type “LOL” if you are laughing at me, it’s the internet and not real life so I can’t hear you. When I find a button that shows I care I will be sure to press it. I don’t need anyone’s blessing to use any words, they were given to me within the Constitution. You see you fail to understand that popular speech doesn’t need to be protected because people approve, it is unpopular speech that needs protection.

Is everybody really ticked off from the N-word still? You know what offends me? Mentioning Mohammed and risk having your head cut off. Artists go after Jesus because it is a safe and soft target. How about Muslim men removing the clits of their women or beating them in the street for making dinner late. You see that is offensive.
hahaha I did type "lol". I typed "lol are you trolling or what". Is that not good enough? Do you want me to attach a youtube video next time I laugh at you. Fuck it, here ya go, I'm lolling at you.

p.s. he's gotta be trolling.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
On Pass about a block away from Keesler. Come by and hang out, I'm dead as fuck in here

Shit, I hang out near that area at the R&C Korean restaurant next to Jakks and Video City USA all the time. What is the name of your store again?

No, everyone doesn't have an inate fear of race. I don't fear anyone based off of color or creed. Trash is trash regardless of the pigmentation of their skin.

It's racists assholes such as yourself that use that argument to justify their own prejudice so they don't feel racists.

Such as myself, OK. Go walk down 125th street at night and tell me what happens to you. Did you ever date another race? WOuld your family accept it? Mine does, I may marry her in fact. Perhaps fear is too strong a word so I retract, awareness is better. Go to India you find Indians, China you find Chinese, Mexico you find Mexicans and so on. A specific majority demographic, guess they are all racists too. Life isn’t a sunny delight commercial with every race in the kitchen. I have been threatened and almost beaten up (feets don’t fail me now) because of my race. I walked into a barber shop in south Miami to get a fade and was tossed out because I was the only white face. Walking out I got hit with something IDK I got the hell outa there. I am not going to listen to you standing on a pedestal and yelling out racist, it just doesn’t work anymore, you are disregarding the truth. Look at the world we live in, look at all the other countries, did you see that Egypt thing, they were yelling to kill the Jews, hell tribes in Africa would rip each other to shreds because they were different. People in Jamaica are bleaching their skin, but you, the Boy with White Guilt will deny that all and it is just you, right.

hahaha I did type "lol". I typed "lol are you trolling or what". Is that not good enough? Do you want me to attach a youtube video next time I laugh at you. Fuck it, here ya go, I'm lolling at you.

p.s. he's gotta be trolling.

Thank you, I feel better now.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shit, I hang out near that area at the R&C Korean restaurant next to Jakks and Video City USA all the time. What is the name of your store again?

It's the Verizon store across from the Quiznos. 1654 Pass Rd

Such as myself, OK. Go walk down 125th street at night and tell me what happens to you. Did you ever date another race? WOuld your family accept it? Mine does, I may marry her in fact. Perhaps fear is too strong a word so I retract, awareness is better. Go to India you find Indians, China you find Chinese, Mexico you find Mexicans and so on. A specific majority demographic, guess they are all racists too. Life isn’t a sunny delight commercial with every race in the kitchen. I have been threatened and almost beaten up (feets don’t fail me now) because of my race. I walked into a barber shop in south Miami to get a fade and was tossed out because I was the only white face. Walking out I got hit with something IDK I got the hell outa there. I am not going to listen to you standing on a pedestal and yelling out racist, it just doesn’t work anymore, you are disregarding the truth. Look at the world we live in, look at all the other countries, did you see that Egypt thing, they were yelling to kill the Jews, hell tribes in Africa would rip each other to shreds because they were different. People in Jamaica are bleaching their skin, but you, the Boy with White Guilt will deny that all and it is just you, right.

Yes I have dated outside of my race, my family are old world Italians so of course they had a problem with it. Does that make them right for their bigotry? Absolutely not.

There are Indians in India and Mexicans in Mexico? Get the fuck outta here, next thing you know you are going to tell me there are Russians in Russia and Portuguese in Portugal.

I have no "white guilt" I just treat other humans as humans until they prove otherwise while you lock the door when you see a black guy with dreads walking down the street at night.

Some of my best friends came from the 9th Ward in New Orleans and until Katrina I would still go down there at night. All races have bad people but you can't let them generalize the entire race.

Yes I have dated outside of my race, my family are old world Italians so of course they had a problem with it. Does that make them right for their bigotry? Absolutely not.

There are Indians in India and Mexicans in Mexico? Get the fuck outta here, next thing you know you are going to tell me there are Russians in Russia and Portuguese in Portugal.

I have no "white guilt" I just treat other humans as humans until they prove otherwise while you lock the door when you see a black guy with dreads walking down the street at night.

Some of my best friends came from the 9th Ward in New Orleans and until Katrina I would still go down there at night. All races have bad people but you can't let them generalize the entire race.
How about tradition? My Family is from Italy as well. They have been Italian since there was an Italy if you go back far enough. Is it racist to want to keep with-in your group or race? Certainly not but people like to put other people down for thinking that way.

My point with the country comparison is that there is a Specific race and demographic with-in these countries, I guess they are all racists, how dare they stay within their groups and not move around to other people and races.

You define “White Guilt”. I have a “Black Guy” living in my house, rented him one of my rooms, he has about 5 white girlfriends that visit him at different times. His money is green however and he is funny as shit. I suppose we could conduct an experiment where I put a dread wig on him and have him walk by my house and see if I lock the door. The only idiots I am afraid of are the idiots at the end of the block who get drunk and argue at three in the morning culminating of one shooting another in the face. Them I would lock my door for.

Very true about some bad people within the races. . Bad apples can and do spoil the bunch. But then it begs the question of Prison Statistics and a huge disparity in race, I guess that means all Prisons and the Judicial system is racist. But then Obama made a speech to blacks complaining that one in 2 grow up without a father and the issue is family upbringing, then Jesse Jackson flipped out on him and dropped the N-Bomb. Enough.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn, I wish I would have come into this thread sooner...

IDK how that could be racists as that anyone who believes in evolution would see that as a natural evolution. If you go back far enough into Obama’s family history you will indeed find primates, this is true for all of us.

You dummy... man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, we didn't evolve directly from apes. Learn your shit. Derp derp.

You dummy... man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, we didn't evolve directly from apes. Learn your shit. Derp derp.
Really, didn’t we all evolve from a mammal? We all evolved from single cell oragnizims if you want to get ticky tak. We share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and the sort. Who is to say that wasn’t a type of monkey? Why are you ripping off south park? Did you think it would be funny if you said it Vs the show?

Dude, not even funny in the slightest. :hammer:
Opinion, not fact. You however are hilarious quoting south park, very original and not tiring or forced in the least.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
So all white people don’t get offended with red neck? You made a point and then committed the same offense. Please be consistent with your anger and musings.

Actually rednecks don't get offended by being called that. If anything, they take it as a compliment, as in some form of pride and defiance. Too boot, they are usually racist. Get with the times man.

Who the fuck wouldn't call a ignorant racist redneck a redneck, get the sand out your vaginas people. White Trash on the other hand is much more offensive. Its tricky like that here.

Calling someone that isn't even close to the N word.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
, Mexico you find Mexicans and so on. A specific majority demographic, guess they are all racists too. Life isn’t a sunny delight commercial with every race in the kitchen.

Mexicans (or Hispanics that matter) encompass Castillians, Indians and Africans. Some 99% are at least two of them many all 3. In fact, it is very hard to win an election in Mexico unless you claim both conquistador and native heritiage.

Then again, some countries such as Peru have elected asiatics. And Jamaica's prime ministers have been every shade of from Yaphett Kato to Steve Buscemi.

Last edited:
Actually rednecks don't get offended by being called that. If anything, they take it as a compliment, as in some form of pride and defiance. Too boot, they are usually racist. Get with the times man.

Who the fuck wouldn't call a ignorant racist redneck a redneck, get the sand out your vaginas people. White Trash on the other hand is much more offensive. Its tricky like that here.

Calling someone that isn't even close to the N word.
I am sure they do, I doubt you speak for all of them, what an incredibly ignorant statement. Who the fuck wouldn't call a ignorant racist redneck a redneck? What would you call a ignorant racist black person? Why is it OK to use the term redneck? I hope you see my point by now. Language isn’t defined by the color of a person’s skin, there are no double standards.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I am sure they do, I doubt you speak for all of them, what an incredibly ignorant statement. Who the fuck wouldn't call a ignorant racist redneck a redneck? What would you call a ignorant racist black person? Why is it OK to use the term redneck? I hope you see my point by now. Language isn’t defined by the color of a person’s skin, there are no double standards.
Well im sure a redneck wasn't a term for an enslaved white person now was it.

:scratch:

Well im sure a redneck wasn't a term for an enslaved white person now was it.

:scratch:

There were many people enslaved by many other groups of people throughout history. The Jews were enslaved, Africans by other Africans, and so on. This isn’t a White only crime.