Sooooo, anyone discuss the racist Obama pic yet?

Thanks for proving my point.
Why are you carrying all that guilt for? Put down those bags, they are heavy man.

Listen man, I hate those niggers too. Why are you acting so smart about it?
You really can’t paint with a broad brush like that. The term nigger only applies to small percentage of the population and is extremely insensitive. The Black community uses the word more than the word “the” however. Every race has it’s dregs of society and they have come up with names for all of them. My culture has the white trash or the Jersey Guido or the Red Neck and so on. I am sure we could go on and on for hours naming derogatory ethnic slurs but you get my point which is you can’t lump them all into one N-Word box.

Marek

Banned
The term nigger only applies to small percentage of the population and is extremely insensitive. The Black community uses the word more than the word “the” however. .

HAHAHHA

More than the word 'the'

You just sank, officially.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Dont tell me what's brush I can and can't paint with. Nigger lover.

I prefer this pic

Ekonomik_Kombat___Baraka_Obama_by_Darkbeforedawnsc.jpg

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Freedom of expression so go for it. The issue is that the Joke is Obama is a slave and must pick cotton, ha ha because he is black or half black as the case may be. The trouble is he is living in the White House and would symbolized that he is now the plantation owner and maybe white people would be picking his crops in 2011, progress and change for sure. For that reason watermelon is funnier but Obama isn’t really black. He is an elitist nerd that caves to pressure. He promised change and he did the same things Bush did, he got us into a new war, he cut taxes or extended tax cuts, and so on. This is what I mean that race jokes are lost on him, it doesn’t make sense any more.

Cool Toy Story, Hasbro.

HAHAHHA

More than the word 'the'

You just sank, officially.

Were exactly did I sink, and what did I sink in relation to? Are we keeping score? Is there some imaginary internet quicksand that I stepped into? If so throw me an imaginary internet rope and pull me out.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
Comparing a president to an ape, not really racist at all...putting a president's face on an ape (a baby ape with his family) well that's slightly different.

although:
Bush-Monkey.jpg

brings chuckles.

*doing a google image search, seems only obama and dubya gets 'shopped into monkeys (no clinton monkeys even though photoshop existed then too)