Sooooo, anyone discuss the racist Obama pic yet?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I have a certificate of first post, would that count?

The only thing that pisses me off with this anti-Obama shit is that it's long been proven he was born in America (which is irrelevant considering he was born an American citizen by his mom being one already) yet people still bring it up like it's fact.

Whether he does or doesn't have a birth certificate isn't the issue here. What's important is that there is debate on the issue.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
ruffles.

Speaking of thread ownership. I think the deed for this one was just put in Spoon's name.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Honestly, it's not the racism that bothers me....its the fact these asswipes are not just racist, but they are also dense, immature, AND they are getting a free ride on tax payer dime when they should be flipping burgers somewhere.

What about Obamas war mongering?
Corporate bailouts?

No problems there, cons would do the same....
So this was the best thing they could pin on him: He's half black and he might not be born in America. Brilliant.=]

Don't forget the whole MARXIST thing....

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Honestly, it's not the racism that bothers me

What bothers me are the people who'll try to calm face explain how picks like that weren't designed for the pure purpose of being racist.

At that point you're insulting me. You're insulting my intelligence by thinking I'm stupid enough to actually believe your frail explanation.

If you want to be racist, go for it. It's a free country. Just don't insult me by thinking I'm stupid when you get busted.

aria

Former Moderator
What bothers me are the people who'll try to calm face explain how picks like that weren't designed for the pure purpose of being racist.

At that point you're insulting me. You're insulting my intelligence by thinking I'm stupid enough to actually believe your frail explanation.

If you want to be racist, go for it. It's a free country. Just don't insult me by thinking I'm stupid when you get busted.

Well put.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Doesn't every single president get crap like this? Obama, the Bushes, Clinton, Reagan all got doctored pics floating around somewhere.

aria

Former Moderator
Doesn't every single president get crap like this? Obama, the Bushes, Clinton, Reagan all got doctored pics floating around somewhere.

Oh right, people made all sorts of racist comments about Eisenhower :spock:

Derp, de-derp, deeeeerp...

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I laughed, but not as hard as when I first saw shit like this:

bush___chimpanzee_comparison_by_dogman93-d368xzc.jpg

I wanna see Obama's face on Dr. Zaius.

That shit's hilarious. And yet, nobody freaks out. If Bush were black? People would be pooping their fucking pants.

lol are you trolling or what? Everyone knows racist people call us negroes monkeys and apes.

Calm down. I have been called many things by many races as well. I say stop over reacting and take the sting outa the words yourself. Besides the Black Population uses the N-Word more then any other group of people, especially the music. If it is so bad why can they say it and not the other 90% of the population? Is speech limited to the color of your skin? You see how stupid this is? Some called someone else a monkey? Well Someone made Bush look like a monkey and Hitler, it's OK though because the media didn't like him and he's white. Obama has huge ears that stick out like a Monkey but you say anything you're racist. Sick of the double standard man. How about people can say what they want, how about that?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Calm down. I have been called many things by many races as well. I say stop over reacting and take the sting outa the words yourself. Besides the Black Population uses the N-Word more then any other group of people, especially the music. If it is so bad why can they say it and not the other 90% of the population? Is speech limited to the color of your skin? You see how stupid this is? Some called someone else a monkey? Well Someone made Bush look like a monkey and Hitler, it's OK though because the media didn't like him and he's white. Obama has huge ears that stick out like a Monkey but you say anything you're racist. Sick of the double standard man. How about people can say what they want, how about that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

Great Info Stickman. I remember learning about some of this back in school. I saw videos of Dr’s measuring the slope of the skull and the head itself and categorizing these people, mostly African Tribesmen and it was just so weird. Another thing this country does indeed have is that covert racism perpetrated by the left and extreme left if the form of White Guilt. It makes excuses for other races by allowing them to do bad deeds (stuff that makes the news) and not mentioning race while if a white person commits a crime on any other race that person is painted as a racist. The biggest piece of evidence is the Hate Crimes statute where it can only be committed by white people, not any deviation of that. When a crime is committed by any minority, the race is almost always excluded and they mention the clothes, sex, and age of the person. We all remember when jesses Jackson ripped on Obama into a hot microphone (dummy) when he stated that “Obama was talkin’ down to Niggers”. This was passed over and allowed as he was black and “didn’t know any better” That is a form of racism stemming from this white guilt. They like to coddle minorities and wait for a white person to mess up and point their fingers at them and proclaim that they are the racists, not them. We all remember what happened to Don Imus, a travesty to say the least, but he said nappy headed hoes while accurate it was mean, funny in a way. But because he was white, he was crucified by the media, again almost all white.
I hate how there are different rules set for different races, why don’t we just get separate water fountains again and be done with it. Enough.

P.S. Stickman, Math Man is awesome, I remember that when I was a little kid.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Besides the Black Population uses the N-Word more then any other group of people, especially the music. If it is so bad why can they say it and not the other 90% of the population? ?

What does you not being allowed to say nigga have anything to do with this topic ?

Select white people, like youself, always seem to fall back on this arguement anytime they're struggling to defend something racist as not being racist.

Are you really that ignornant to believe that pic wasn't racially motivated or do you know it was and you're just going through the motions of "defending" someone because you share a political ideology with them ?

If it's the later, quit defending other people's actions. Just because you agree with people on select issues doesn't mean you owe them defence.

No, not all Tea Party supporters are racist, but you know it sure doesn't help the public image much when a racist one makes a fool of themselves and everyone else falls into line like sheep to mindlessly defend them.

"What a racist punk, wish we could people like him to quit claiming to be a part of our movement. That's not what we're about"....that's the proper reaction if you want the Tea Party and/or hard right to develop a cleaner public image.Instead, you defend it and further tarnish the public image.

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,

You're an idiot. It's the difference between you calling your own wife a bitch, and some asshole on the street doing the same. You have a relationship with this person, she's in your sphere, and it's like that. If you don't get that, you're straight-up dumb.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I really do love this forum and its members who stick up for each other against bigoted idiocy from time to time.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I had an white guy come into my store today and said he went to another store due to issues with his bill but he wasn't going to let some ignorant nigger know the last four digits of his social (which we need to look at any account.)

I told him I appreciate his views and let him know he's not welcome in my store ever again.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

You an I are on the same page here.
And that mayor sending out emails of watermelon patches in front of the whitehouse...wow...he's supposed to be running shit, not sitting on his fucking ass looking at shit on ebaums. He should hang himself instead of resign.

JUST TRY to find a government office these days that isn't staffed with fat, lazy, fuck-ups playing solitaire or surfing 4chan. And those are the productive ones.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

Calm down? I was laughing at you, I wasn't excited in the least. You are the one who should calm down and try to stay on track instead of bringing up some random "N-word" rant.

p.s. You actually have my permission to call another black person the N-word (remember to leave out the "er"). If they have a problem just tell them your friend Dan on the internet said you could say it. There you have my blessing. ;)