Sooooo, anyone discuss the racist Obama pic yet?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Elect me as governor of California and I PROMISE to give you photoshopped cotton fields in front of the White House....none of this semi racist watermelon shit, I will go full racist on Obama even his wife and kids will be fair game.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The only two things I know about Alanis Morissette are:

1. the Isn't It Ironic song

2. I don't like her

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Didn't she do that Teen Wolf car-surfing thing --naked-- on a double decker bus? If she didn't, she should have.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Black... White...

More than hating each other, everyone can agree on hating...

THE JEW!

It's just a waiting game at this point.
It’s inevitability. The trick is to outlive everyone else so you can laugh and dance on their grave, but yes to sooth your thoughts, I will be worm food one day.

Go fuck yourself
Come again? :conf:

No seriously, things in slow motion and with ominous music makes people sad. Take the SAME exact scene, speed it up Keystone Cops style and add Bennie Hill music, hilarity ensures.

Perfect example here,

http://youtu.be/_kM0FEGkqys

Passion of the Christ, oh how appropriate on Good Firday. One of the worst and most tortuous scenes ever made in cinema history, now turned to comedy gold. Bennie would be proud.

Elect me as governor of California and I PROMISE to give you photoshopped cotton fields in front of the White House....none of this semi racist watermelon shit, I will go full racist on Obama even his wife and kids will be fair game.

Freedom of expression so go for it. The issue is that the Joke is Obama is a slave and must pick cotton, ha ha because he is black or half black as the case may be. The trouble is he is living in the White House and would symbolized that he is now the plantation owner and maybe white people would be picking his crops in 2011, progress and change for sure. For that reason watermelon is funnier but Obama isn’t really black. He is an elitist nerd that caves to pressure. He promised change and he did the same things Bush did, he got us into a new war, he cut taxes or extended tax cuts, and so on. This is what I mean that race jokes are lost on him, it doesn’t make sense any more.
The only two things I know about Alanis Morissette are:

1. the Isn't It Ironic song

2. I don't like her
Also of major note is that her ironic song does not have one single example of irony. Unfortunate events for sure, but no irony which could be construed as ironic. She also played God in DOGMA, great movie.

Don't forget You Can't Do That on Television
Greatest kid show ever. Well that or Double Dare.

Okay, until just then, I didn't mind anything you were saying... now you really fucked yourself.
How exactly would I be fucked? Would you type naughty words and hurt my feelings?

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
It's amazing the intellectual hoops some people will jump through to justify this kind of stuff.

It's amazing the intellectual hoops some people will jump through to justify this kind of stuff.
I am not exactly certain but I am going to take that as a compliment. As most people know the mere mention of race by a White person and they are automatically construed as a racist. The same is not true for any other race. Major public figures again and again get caught using ethnic slurs directly and they are forgiven because they “don’t know any better”, more white guilt. I for one am tired of this shit and will hold all races to equal standards. If you wana go on TV and yell Hymietown, or coddle middle easterners even though they constantly want to kill Jews and beat their women or deal with China and their human rights record but crucify a white person for using the N-Word, Nigga please.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I am not exactly certain but I am going to take that as a compliment. As most people know the mere mention of race by a White person and they are automatically construed as a racist. The same is not true for any other race. Major public figures again and again get caught using ethnic slurs directly and they are forgiven because they “don’t know any better”, more white guilt. I for one am tired of this shit and will hold all races to equal standards. If you wana go on TV and yell Hymietown, or coddle middle easterners even though they constantly want to kill Jews and beat their women or deal with China and their human rights record but crucify a white person for using the N-Word, Nigga please.

Thanks for proving my point.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

Listen man, I hate those niggers too. Why are you acting so smart about it?