SOTM August 2022: Gokujō Parodius/Fantastic Journey

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Nice work roker! But that is only a couple hundred more than the cocks your mom has sucked…wait till after this weekend though…

I accept your challenge, fuck face.

Better hope I don’t have time after my vacation if you do topple it.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Untitled.png

daskrabs - 1,024,600 - Level 8 - Drac

I think I'm done for the month. Prob not gonna have much time for another run.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nah, had soccer tournament this weekend, no xtra free time…looks like you might actually win with your game genie score…

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Nah, had soccer tournament this weekend, no xtra free time…looks like you might actually win with your game genie score…

Well here’s some more motivation:

3F18CC7F-E1F2-4A72-8373-74F45CF682DA.jpeg

roker - 1,350,000 - special stage - Drac

Got this in last night. I might do one more run.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
PXL_20220824_045427585.jpg

This is actually from last week. Got to what I assume is the actual last boss on the special stage and made a careless mistake. There are some tricky parts on that last stretch, and to really have a chance, you gotta be pretty powered up. Starting from zero on special stage, it's tough to make anything happen. On the run up to the boss, enemies spell out "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS GAME". This game is trolling so fucking hard loool.

There is a certain charm about this game, but I ultimately don't like it enough to want to spend the time grinding out the special stage and boss. Maybe that will change at some point, I dunno.

Anyway:

Ajax - 1,136,400 - Special stage - Kid Drac (SFC Mister)

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
View attachment 59496

This is actually from last week. Got to what I assume is the actual last boss on the special stage and made a careless mistake. There are some tricky parts on that last stretch, and to really have a chance, you gotta be pretty powered up. Starting from zero on special stage, it's tough to make anything happen. On the run up to the boss, enemies spell out "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS GAME". This game is trolling so fucking hard loool.

There is a certain charm about this game, but I ultimately don't like it enough to want to spend the time grinding out the special stage and boss. Maybe that will change at some point, I dunno.

Anyway:

Ajax - 1,136,400 - Special stage - Kid Drac (SFC Mister)

I have a hard time before getting to those letters with the swirl bullets that come in and out. That shit is a mind fuck. At this point I want to beat the game just to get the 1cc under my belt. Special stage can lick my balls.