SOTM March 2022: Shikigami No Shiro ("Castle of Shikigami," "Mobile Light Force 2"

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Thanks for hosting @skate323k137 🙏

I was probably too vocal about my distaste for this game, but love seeing people jam shooting games like this. Strong work to all who jammed.
Everyone has their opinions man, I'm vocal as shit about mine lol. No need to be sorry, this is neo hyphen geo after all 😎

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Thanks for hosting, @skate323k137!

I think the Shikigami series overall has lots of potential, any complaints I have only come from not having enough time/priority in my life to commit to learning them. Just too many games to play these days.

@Gremlin you should consider a Naomi netboot system, it's has Shiki 2 plus a boatload of other awesome games.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Thanks for hosting, @skate323k137!

I think the Shikigami series overall has lots of potential, any complaints I have only come from not having enough time/priority in my life to commit to learning them. Just too many games to play these days.

@Gremlin you should consider a Naomi netboot system, it's has Shiki 2 plus a boatload of other awesome games.

Oh word, Shiki 2 is on Dreamcast? For some reason I thought it was PS2 only!

I actually have a netboot setup, I just need to figure out why my Jamma/JVS isn't found by the Naomi.
But damn, excited to try and get it going again now!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Oh word, Shiki 2 is on Dreamcast? For some reason I thought it was PS2 only!

I actually have a netboot setup, I just need to figure out why my Jamma/JVS isn't found by the Naomi.
But damn, excited to try and get it going again now!
Aren't you already a semi-professional arcade repair guy? Figure that shit out!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Thanks for hosting @skate323k137 🙏

I was probably too vocal about my distaste for this game, but love seeing people jam shooting games like this. Strong work to all who jammed.

As much as I hate this game I probably put more time into it than I ever have only to realize that I still hate this game