Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Star Parodier Battle Stage PCE CD

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Always thought Caravan Shooters were pretty neat - and perfect for quick playtime and fast repeats. My SO is birthing a baby in 2 days, so my time is a little squeezed for STG games this month.

We'll play the 2 and 5 minute modes for the game we pick. The same format we had in Caravan Month 1 (September SOTM).

Summer Carnival '91 (Spriggan) PCE CD
Compile
Seirei Senshi Spriggan was created for "Summer Carnival", an event hosted by Naxat Soft similar to Hudson Soft's "All-Japan Caravan Festival", by staff at Compile who previously worked on the Aleste series.

Summer Carnival '92 (Alzadick) PCE CD
Naxat Soft
Available at one of the yearly competitions where gamers compete against each other, Alzadick is not a full game, but a brief score-based shooter in the style of the 5-minute caravan modes in Hudson's 'Soldier' series.

Summer Carnival '93 (Nexzr Special) PCE CD
Naxat Soft / Inter State / Kaneko
Nexzr was chosen to be the 1993 entry in the Summer Carnival shoot-em-up contest. With that, it was re-released as Nexzr Special. It features score and time attack modes, similar to what was found in the other PC Engine Summer Carnival games.

Star Parodier - Battle Stage PCE CD
Hudson Soft / Kaneko / Inter State
Star Parodier was outsourced to Japanese developer Kaneko, known for games such as Air Buster and the Gals Panic series, instead of being developed in-house by Hudson

Last edited: