SOTM October 2017 Gradius 5

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
gradius.png

28920-gradiusv.png

[Rules]
Default settings, normal difficulty, and of course no continues.

[Hi-Score format: Player - Score - Stage - Weapon Array Type]

Code:
1. Beelzebub    - 547,590 - 1-3 - Type 1
2. Chosen One   - 449,649 - 1-3 - Type 2

Last edited:

geise

Mickey's Coach
Man no scores yet? I haven't played this in ages. Will have to practice then post some scores. I assume that is what others are currently doing? I forget, do default settings have your ship start at a checkpoint or do you just keep going after you die? I thought it defaulted to continue playing.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Man, meant to start this off right after we voted. Just got sick for quite a while, and then the rest of the month has been busy. I had some time this weekend though to play a few runs. So lets get this going and hopefully we'll see some more scores soon! :vik:

Beelzebub - 547,590 - 1-3 - Type 1

Beelzebub - 547,590 - 1-3 - Type 1.png

Man no scores yet? I haven't played this in ages. Will have to practice then post some scores. I assume that is what others are currently doing? I forget, do default settings have your ship start at a checkpoint or do you just keep going after you die? I thought it defaulted to continue playing.

No checkpoints, when you die your next ship spawns immediately. Allowing you to also retrieve any lost options, like in Salamander. When I said "No Continues" above it means we're playing on one credit(of course).

geise

Mickey's Coach
Nice score! I haven't touched the game yet sonce I have been so busy. Yeah I thought it defaulted like that. Strange that did the default settings like that and you have to change it to checkpoint.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Chosen One - 449649 - 1-3 - Type 2

Stage 2 boss is taking me a bit to remember, I keep losing too many lives on him

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Man, this thread was just a ghost town this past month... Sorry I wasn't able to keep this bumped to the top, I had a really busy month.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I just didn't have the right setup this month, not sure how others felt. Oh well, on to the next one.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Aw shit, I missed Gradius V Month? Damn it-my favorite shmup. Stupid grad school eating up all my free time...