Pochi Nyaa
Puzzle de Pon & R
Puzzled
Gururin
Zintrick (cart port)
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Ghostlop
Pop N Bounce

14 if you count them all, 11 if you want 1 game from each series. I can bring MPE and/or 161. Between that, Jon's SD, and Bob's collection, we're probably covered.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I’m down to keep it as all puzzle. We still need to make sure we have 8-9 different puzzle games then. Can people list off what they have to bring? Unfortunately I sold off a large part of my collection when pinball finally dug its claws into me. Speaking of pinball, anyone here still have Pat’s(SamuraiShodownSensei) number? I thought I had it but it might have been lost in the transition from Android to iPhone.
From what I gather, he has been gone from here since 2012. I'll ask Stefan but, not sure if he has his digits either.

Jon

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I know he has been gone for a while but I assume he comes back to the East Coast occasionally to visit family. Just wanted to check in.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
If you guys are going to be bringing anything for trade or sale, please post up. Thanks. I'll do the same soon.

Sidenote: Do you folks with Gmail accounts tied here still get notification emails? It stopped for me some time ago, definitely not going to spam or anything like that. No idea why.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I am probably selling my Analogue NT Mini Noir. Would like to get back what I paid ($600) at least.

I also may sell the PC9801 I have. Can't do anything with it. It has an SSD and custom firmware. Fully recapped and ready to be loaded with roms. Needs TLC and a vintage computer expert that knows what they're doing. Forgot to mention, it has a Roland midi sound board installed. $500. I will only bring it if someone is genuinely interested, let me know.

I would also like to unload a custom mini Neo Geo arcade cab with a Raspberry Pi installed. Sort of just want to give it to White Castle for upgrading and, he can give it Paul for a TMG donation. Otherwise, $200, what I paid, again, let me know.

If anyone is wondering why I'm selling a few higher end items, I just bought a very expensive bike this week: a peddle assist Gazelle that was as much as a used car I bought.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
@Jon How about coming off that Gazelle pcb yuo has, to help w/ the Gazelle bike?
^_____^

I need a Sailor Moon jamma to finish my Gazelle full set.

*edit*
I’m a lock for this meet. Is there gonna be a sign up genius for who is bringing what MVS carts?

For funning, I’ll bring 2 neo pockets + link+ MOTM also. I haven’t IPS modded them yet; just found the screens cleaning up the garage.

**not unloading per se-I’ll be bringing a small trade/garage sale style box. Stuff like rando PCE games that I don’t need anymore, re: terrainion jawn…brooks PS4 board (never gonna get around to PS4ing on my cab).

To play:
***Any interest in me bringing SlipStream + Hacked wheel for a cab or supergun

-a PGM2 4 player rig + games

-any need for screens/superguns/CMVSs?

Lmk.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Bike is already paid for. Just selling a few things I don't use. The jamma games are staying. Honestly, I can count the amount of arcade stuff I've sold on one hand.

1. Daraku Tenshi
2. ESPra.de
3. Batrider
4. Wrestlefest

That is it.

Jon

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Bike is already paid for. Just selling a few things I don't use. The jamma games are staying. Honestly, I can count the amount of arcade stuff I've sold on one hand.

1. Daraku Tenshi
2. ESPra.de
3. Batrider
4. Wrestlefest

That is it.

Jon
Wrestlefest is the best game on that list. Said.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Anyone interested in buying a minty Metal Slug 4 MVS full kit?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone interested in buying a minty Metal Slug 4 MVS full kit?
Bring it anyway. My experience is no one knows they want it until it's in front of them.

I'll have a TTX3 multi (v4.1 latest) set up for play and for sale. Included is either a Capcom IO or 6-button FastIO, or both if you want. It's a pretty amazing piece of kit if you don't know. It does all the TTX1,2,3, Namco ES3, and Sega RingEdge, basically natively. All the HD arcade titles you'd want to play, just add a 1080p monitor. I have a few 4-button FastIO units available as well if anyone needs them.

I'll have several cleaned and restored OG Famicoms available at bro price. Maybe a few more bits and pieces.

I'll list the stuff I'm bringing for play as we get closer.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Bring it anyway. My experience is no one knows they want it until it's in front of them.

I'll have a TTX3 multi (v4.1 latest) set up for play and for sale. Included is either a Capcom IO or 6-button FastIO, or both if you want. It's a pretty amazing piece of kit if you don't know. It does all the TTX1,2,3, Namco ES3, and Sega RingEdge, basically natively. All the HD arcade titles you'd want to play, just add a 1080p monitor.

If you could kit this out w/ the French image that does all this on a 640x480 monitor, I’m super duper interested.
Please and thanks!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Alright folks, be sure to bring your puzzle games with you. I’m truly leaving this up to chaos and we will wind up playing whatever puzzle games we have on hand with the intention of not repeating a game during the tourney. Ordering the trophies now.

Alright folks, be sure to bring your puzzle games with you. I’m truly leaving this up to chaos and we will wind up playing whatever puzzle games we have on hand with the intention of not repeating a game during the tourney. Ordering the trophies now.

Woot! Chaos it is!

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Puzzle Bobble 1&2
Magical Drop 2&3
Panic Bomber
Pochi Nyaa
Puzzle de Pon & R
Puzzled
Gururin
Zintrick (cart port)
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Ghostlop
Pop N Bounce

14 if you count them all, 11 if you want 1 game from each series. I can bring MPE and/or 161. Between that, Jon's SD, and Bob's collection, we're probably covered.
I have MVS carts of all those except Puzzle de Pon R and Money Puzzle Exchanger.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just loaded up the trade box. A hodgepodge that includes arcade and console stuff, import and domestic. Bring your Bison Dollars! ^_____^

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Anyone within the tri-state (pa/de/nj) handy enough with their hands, to install these NGPC ips screens for me? I’d pay for your time, and shipping both ways, to get em’ back in time for the meet.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Anyone within the tri-state (pa/de/nj) handy enough with their hands, to install these NGPC ips screens for me? I’d pay for your time, and shipping both ways, to get em’ back in time for the meet.
Max330Mega did mine. Not sure if he's going to make it or not. I do have his number and will find out today.

Speaking of not making it, Ralfakick is out. This just happened to fall on his dad's birthday.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone have a 1080p monitor or TV that they wouldn't mind bringing for the TTX3?

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Do we know if Max330 is coming? I can hit him up too if needed?

Not sure if I need to bring anything other than my copy of Sam Sho III fixed. I’m sure we already have LB2 and Garou covered. WC, did you have a copy of SSVSP?

Any beer preferences? I think I’m usually too beer snobby and nobody drinks my stouts or porters. What if I up the ante with a $200 bottle of rye whiskey? Any takers?

@Billy Awesomo , your vote does not count. I know you’ll drink it. :)

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

Not sure if I need to bring anything other than my copy of Sam Sho III fixed. I’m sure we already have LB2 and Garou covered. WC, did you have a copy of SSVSP?

Any beer preferences? I think I’m usually too beer snobby and nobody drinks my stouts or porters. What if I up the ante with a $200 bottle of rye whiskey? Any takers?

Spoke with Stefan and he may be out. Max330Mega is definitely out, too.

If you really want to "up the ante" get some Yamazaki Single Malt.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Guess we’ll have to have someone hold a phone flash light over the NGPC MotM matchups. 😭

No portable1080p on my end.

You know me too well, I think I still owe you a bottle of something for last time. Haha :)