Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
As far as what I'm bringing, I'll have stuff for sale items as well as random freebies per usual.

I wanted to see if there's any desire for a head-to-head setup with PVMs. Think mini-Versus City. I don't think we've ever done this, as such. I can supply everything. Neo, CPSX, and other arcade stuff might be fun for fighters, puzzlers, etc. We could even try Mister 2P GB/GBA cores, if there's something worth playing. Chime in.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I have a 2L12P supergun that is made from the control panel of a mini cute that has vga out if you think it would be needed.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I have a 2L12P supergun that is made from the control panel of a mini cute that has vga out if you think it would be needed.
Prob no need, but I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks man.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
WC, did you want to add a poll? I think a good list of options would be:

Street Slam
Puzzle Bobble 2
Soccer Brawl

I have officially removed the games that I think certain people dominate in to make it more fair. If people want to get crazy I’m always down for a side tournament of Sam Sho. I don’t care which one but I am partial to 3 and V Special.
I don’t know how to add a poll. I think it’s too late to edit my post.
I vote for Street Slam.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I’m cool with Street Slam. Host vote ranks over all anyways.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Sounds dope, I'll be there this year

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Wish i could make it this year, but i will have just had shoulder replacement surgery on Nov 8th so uhh.... Yeah, no chance in hell.
I await cool photos of the gathering and hope you all have a great time!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I count 10 confirmed attendees. Anyone coming that's not on the forums?

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Wish i could make it this year, but i will have just had shoulder replacement surgery on Nov 8th so uhh.... Yeah, no chance in hell.
I await cool photos of the gathering and hope you all have a great time!
That sucks man. I was hoping to see you there this year. Shoot me a text when your arm is feeling better. Beer and pinball at my place with a few others NG peeps.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
What hardware/games are folks bringing? Trying to put together my list of stuff to schlep up there to avoid duplicates.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I was not planning on bringing anything but the Asura kit I already sold Stefan. I do have some MVS games I could bring for sale if anyone is interested.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I will be there in spirit, again! Miss all of you guys, happy holidays!
The only visit I ever made to whitecastle’s, was the night of your going away party. I was double booked!

lots of miles on the car that weekend, lol.

Time sure has flown…

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
100%. Still super bummed I missed you guys that one night at NEC I think. It totally slipped my mind, I was out late eating with my friends. I also decided to try an edible for the first time ever that night and was on a ride. I remember speaking to Stefen later that night after you all left and being super embarrassed and neurotic. Needless say, I didn't try any THC based products for years since then.

Hope the Delorian is doing well @white castle ! I was just thinking about it a few months ago saying to my self "damn I got to ride in one in the past, that is wild!" Thanks for the experience.

Those trophies are sick @jeffkun34

Someone buy Tony a 6 pack of Flat Tire for me.

Hope you all have a kick'n time.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I count 10 confirmed attendees. Anyone coming that's not on the forums?
There are very good prospects that my OG friends Pern from Wilmington, and Philly expat Bayaar(in NYC's Bronx) will both be in attendance as well.

Has anyone heard from Lucas during the past few months?

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I can bring my X2 stuff, system 246/256 stuff, Naomi, etc.

the deal is someone has to play obscure fighters like perfektewelt or basara X. Heh.

I have been grinding on them. Not only am I robotic, I am hopelessly predictable…. Need another human.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
the deal is someone has to play obscure fighters like perfektewelt or basara X. Heh.

"Obscure"? I run Jew Puncher 2 at all my shows. It fits in great with FGC and anime weebs. I main the Valkyrie chick, let's see if your robot skills are any good.

I look forward to talking about your X2 and 2x6 stuff.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
In addition to some FS gear and freebies, I'll be bringing some PCB's that I picked up in the last 18 months or so, plus the gear necessary for a H2H and a TATE setup, NGPC for handheld battles, and the Omega to oust WC's Crave Case SG.

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION: Come to my Redbubble Store for all your official Phatal Philly and Majors/Wedoca '24 gear needs and take 20% off Nov 8-11 with code WHYWAIT.

Last edited:

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
In addition to some FS gear and freebies, I'll be bringing some PCB's that I picked up in the last 18 months or so, plus the gear necessary for a H2H and a TATE setup, NGPC for handheld battles, and the Omega to oust WC's Crave Case SG.

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION: Come to my Redbubble Store for all your official Phatal Philly and Majors/Wedoca '24 gear needs and take 20% off Nov 8-11 with code WHYWAIT.
Hold up. What’s the omega have that the crave case doesn’t? Can the omega hold 30 steam grilled burgers? I doubt it.

Attachments

• 213ED4A1-78ED-46D8-8CBB-D393C595444C.jpeg
    213ED4A1-78ED-46D8-8CBB-D393C595444C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'm still curious if White Castle has liquidated his Jaguar collection to fit that Neo 29 he was looking at.

On a serious note, are we wearing masks or, is that optional?

Jon