Spanish IER

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I like how you post this shit here without context as if we're all supposed to be interested in it. This ain't fucking facebook.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
KNOW YOUR MREs!

Jomipsa is commitment. We serve for decades for highly sensitive sectors and we know that we can not fail. Throughout the world, at any time, you can always count on us.

We help humanitarian agencies to carry out their work.

Ration packs and MRE's for the soldier of the 21st Century.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
When I joined the army after school in 1999 (military service), I ate roast beef from 1969 in a field ration. Was better than the normal army food. ^^

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I like how you post this shit here without context as if we're all supposed to be interested in it. This ain't fucking facebook.
If it was, I would've hit the like button on this post.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'm kinda jelly of the guy who makes these videos, he gets meals from all over the world and does a good job grading and describing them.

It started maybe six months ago on my Facebook feed when I saw the Crazy Russian Hacker open a WW2 canned ration and proceed to stab it all with a screwdriver, kinda thought he was a puss for at least not licking it.

Not this dude, he eats just about anything as long as it's not moldy, smells OK and the packaging is alright.

Alright so let's get this out on the tray k...nice

He once ate some sort of Pre WW1 canned meat that had dried out, he re-hydrated by dropping in boiling water.
He ate a few spoonfuls and said it was pretty disgusting. (maybe not jealous of that) The coolest was when he came across an 80 year pack of Camels and smoked one. He said it still tasted pretty fresh, in some ways better than modern ones.

That ration kinda sucks.. no main course, just a bunch of bars.. should at least have some dried veggies and noodles with the bullion.

Alright cool

Last edited: