Spooktober Games - Recommendations and more

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
1517138-ececutioners.jpg basically anything bloodlust software released is super obscure, awesomely disgusting, and horror themed.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
On the neo geo, anything by Alpha Denshi

Otherwise, you can't go wrong with some good old Splatterhouse.
But if you do want to go wrong, that Polterguy cover art made me think of

totfpc0f.jpg

Awesome
this game is just legit weird AF

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I can hear this image. Gotta get that game working again, Executioners is so bad it's good. Timeslaughter is a pretty well made fighting game for its time too, and quite gruesome.
Bloodlust were the Troma of pc games. Theyre fucking amazing in a terrible way. I really need to get executioners going as well, lol!
Back in 2007 the original artist from bloodlust was doing all the artwork for a new point and click game but im not sure it was ever released. The art looked incredible.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
We're playing through dead Space 3 to wrap up the story, it's not scary but scares the fiance pretty good so I'll consider it. Moreso annoying in terms of combat, the lake of invincibility frames makes enemies who pin you to a corner just stun lock you to death.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I'll suggest another sweet home,nes/famicom sure for a 8-bit game it's not scary but it has a creepy vibe to it.
[video]

Note there are two fan translations for the game.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'll suggest another sweet home,nes/famicom sure for a 8-bit game it's not scary but it has a creepy vibe to it.
[video]

Note there are two fan translations for the game.
Sweet Home is a blast for sure