Spring 2023 pics thread

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Pretty sure it is here too, actually maybe not but there were a few stern words in an article once. Get fucked I'm stacking stones cunt!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I hadn’t heard about stacking stones being illegal but I know that peebles and sand from the beach technically belong to the head of state. Along with swans (?).

My neighbour took buckets of stones from a beach to fill holes in his driveway. I remember him saying ‘if the Queen wants the stones back, she’s welcome to come here and try and take ‘em.’

I don’t recall the Queen ever calling his bluff.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
PXL_20230415_120105723.jpg

Next tree up, while the one on the left lost half of its petals to a soft rain and a light breeze and the tulips on the side of the house are fried from a couple days of 80+F sunshine.

Spring was sprunged.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection

Season-1-Screencaps-wings-tv-series-38101426-720-540.jpg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
In my endeavours to become a respected photographer, I went to the land of the rising sun in order to expand my avian portfolio. I hope my efforts will satisfy your curiosity.

This first photograph was taken shortly after elevenses in the vicinity of the Osaka Castle grounds. I call this image “Anas Delight”.

The playful nature in which these two anas swooped from the heavens gave me pause for reflection on life’s true meaning and ultimate conclusion. Like any good anas knows, we too must learn when to fly and where to land.

IMG_5903.jpeg

I pray for honest appraisal of my work. If my anas picture does not interest you then pry tell and I shall withhold my other great avian visual masterpiece for a more discerning audience.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I pray for honest appraisal of my work. If my anas picture does not interest you then pry tell and I shall withhold my other great avian visual masterpiece for a more discerning audience.

I think the picture could be taken a little higher so you can see both the actual top of the trees and their reflections. Otherwise it looks good! Keep in mind I don't know the first thing about photography, just my own impression.