Spurs Fans and Heat Haterz, in here and talk shit

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Since am one of the few Heat fans,, I need to hear all the hate, the Finals have arrived.

go

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
fu heat

wade has worn out wheels, bosh and allen are past their prime, birdman is thug and downloads kiddy pr0n, battier is the dirtiest player this side of artest

spurs all the way

go tim duncan the big big fundamental and tony parker #1 pg in the league

EVVVAAAAAAAAA!

eva-longoria-bikini.jpg

oh and GINOBILYYYYYYYYYYYY!

That's all I got.

Last edited:
I thought Lebron was gonna hurt himself while crying for a foul last night. Then again his body is prob used to that abuse.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Nothing was as bad as watching Hibbert sulking like a bitch at the very end, he looked like the 2012 Cam Newton on the side like that.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Should be a 7 game series. Parker is gonna dictate so much because how versatile he is off dribble penetration there is no way Wade can keep up with that bone bruise. Don't be surprised that Lebron will be on him. Give the slight edge to the Spurs, think the rest did them well especially for Manu. Also like their bench depth. I look for them to contain Wade, let Lebron get his points and let Tim take care of Bosh. It'll be up to Miami to get Allen hitting 3s, Haslem hitting his mid-rangers and setting up Birdman at the rim for the Heat to win it. Duncan still provides problems that Hibbert does in size but his overall game even at 37 is so superior and doesn't get into foul trouble. They sure won't turn the ball over 15 freaking times in a half the way Indy does. Indy's guard play is so awful and when they can't score, the droughts are killers. Heat really need to get themselves a true center, not a PF like Bosh who is I won't say soft, but he's just not physical enough in the paint or in the post. Both teams have so many fucking floppers, with Stern leaving and not doing jack-shit about that except $5,000 fines, it's time to implement some rough justice next season on all temas and get either technical fouls called on blatant flops or threaten suspension, that shit is a disgrace and embarassment to the game. Overall, should be a fun series.

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
The Heat win in four.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
The Spurs are nothing without the Admiral, and the Heat are the Yankees of the NBA. Fuck'em both.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Jesus fucking Christ. Falling down after being shoved by Nazr Mohammed was not a flop. LeBron was looking away and didn't even see it coming. Heat/LeBron haters need to fucking get their heads straight.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Ray Allen's the biggest "class act" fraud I've ever seen. I think Shaq's usually full of crap, but holy cow was he on to something when he called Bosh RuPaul.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
I’m just hoping for a competitive series (no sweep).

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Jesus fucking Christ. Falling down after being shoved by Nazr Mohammed was not a flop. LeBron was looking away and didn't even see it coming. Heat/LeBron haters need to fucking get their heads straight.

James is a great player with a ton of athleticism and raw talent. That said, he's still a crybaby who flops far too often and always seems to choke when everything comes down to him. I put up with his shit when he played in Cleveland since I've been a Cavs fan since I can remember, but he is certainly not above criticism.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
James is a great player with a ton of athleticism and raw talent. That said, he's still a crybaby who flops far too often and always seems to choke when everything comes down to him. I put up with his shit when he played in Cleveland since I've been a Cavs fan since I can remember, but he is certainly not above criticism.

How dare you speak out against the King!

'tis the highest of treason! Loyal Miami subjects demand satisfaction!

Oh, and go Spurs.

EDIT: I think his choking days are over. His problem now is that he defers far too often. I recognize that he's trying to get his team involved, but he's shown that MJ style killer instinct in the past. He needs to keep showing it more. It is a strength he has and should utilize it more often.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
How dare you speak out against the King!

'tis the highest of treason! Loyal Miami subjects demand satisfaction!

Oh, and go Spurs.

EDIT: I think his choking days are over. His problem now is that he defers far too often. I recognize that he's trying to get his team involved, but he's shown that MJ style killer instinct in the past. He needs to keep showing it more. It is a strength he has and should utilize it more often.

By choke, I mainly meant miss a critical free throw or two in the 4th quarter, which he is still known to do. I guess you could also lump deferring to an inconsistent Chalmers or Wade into the choke category if the game is on the line.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member

I never said he was. I wasn't talking about anything but the incident where Nazr shoved him. It's on a flop reel when it's CLEARLY NOT a flop. Them haters need to get their heads out of their asses.

And please stop with the choking talk. He's been way beyond that ever since the 2011 finals.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
By choke, I mainly meant miss a critical free throw or two in the 4th quarter, which he is still known to do. I guess you could also lump deferring to an inconsistent Chalmers or Wade into the choke category if the game is on the line.

Is Ray Allen also a choker? He's missed a ton of free throws in this last round. My point is that everybody will miss one now again, but that doesn't mean they're chokers.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I never said he was. I wasn't talking about anything but the incident where Nazr shoved him. It's on a flop reel when it's CLEARLY NOT a flop. Them haters need to get their heads out of their asses.

And please stop with the choking talk. He's been way beyond that ever since the 2011 finals.

My apologies. I must have misconstrued your statement, "Heat/LeBron haters need to fucking get their heads straight." as a general sentiment and not particularly about one flop/non-flop. Who cares about that one call, though? He flops game in and game out, so much so that you can't give him the benefit of the doubt when he is fouled/knocked to the ground.

And I don't think he's "way beyond" his choking days. He had a good run during the 2012 NBA Playoffs. I'd say he needs to repeat that at least once before we start saying that he's way beyond choking (something he's done in the vast majority of his playoff appearances).

Edit:
Is Ray Allen also a choker? He's missed a ton of free throws in this last round. My point is that everybody will miss one now again, but that doesn't mean they're chokers.

I did consider adding Allen to my list of inconsistent Heat players in that post, considering that he's way past his prime and isn't the lock from the foul line or three-point line that he once was. You would try to make a distinction between the term "choking" and failing to deliver under pressure. I don't care what terms we use; I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

I'm sorry he wouldn't have gone flying like that. The man is 250 pounds, and is in great shape. You don't just go flying in the air like that. This isn't the WWF.

It also doesn't matter since he carries such a bad reputation for flopping you can't take anything he does seriously in regards to falling down. He is the boy who cried wolf. Back in the 90s you had players just crash into each other and now everyone thinks its fucking FIFA and we should all roll on the ground in agony. The NBA has turned into some whiny bullshit sport that is full of media darlings and drama queens that don't understand that its a fucking team sport.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Derrick Rose choked up badly I remember.

Then go make a Derrick Rose choking thread and post some vids.

This thread is about the Miami Cheat and the San Antonio Spurs.

:lolz:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I'm sorry he wouldn't have gone flying like that. The man is 250 pounds, and is in great shape. You don't just go flying in the air like that. This isn't the WWF.

He may have absorbed the contact like you do when you draw an offensive foul, but that doesn't make it a flop. Nazr Mohammed is no scrawny weakling, and if LeBron isn't prepared to get shoved (he was, as mentioned, looking away until the last split second), I don't see why falling down has to be a flop.