ss64 ss64 2 different players?

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
are there differnet players on these games or does two have all that the first have and more

SS64I
Haohmaru
Genjuro
Hanzo
Nakoruru
Rimururu
Galford
Kazuki
Sogetsu
Shiki (NEW)
Hanma (NEW)
Ukyo
Gandara (AFAIK not playable)
BOSS

SS64II has them all plus:
Morosumi Taizan (NEW)
Asura (NEW)
improved Gandara and boss

[This message has been edited by StrongestUkyo (edited April 12, 2001).]

I have not had any e-mail from anyone with your registered e-mail address.

However if your name is Roger - with a different e-mail address - then you have had replies to e-mails and it is just that we have been unable to get to you and call in the time periods you specified - remember the US-UK time difference

Today is a clean up day when we will get to your call - so please be patient - remember we don't ask you to call long distance, but if you want an immediate service then you may be better advised to call - it's only 10c per minute - I know I used to live in VA for 4 years - games are shipped same day as I am sure most people will confirm from the group

Thanks

jeff.ferrier@vektorlogic.com

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
I gotta say, I DO NOT understand why people say SS64 is the same as SSWR. Aside from controls, the two differ in EVERY way. I slightly prefer SS64 over WR. Why?

1. Better backgrounds that have 'break-through' areas. Genjuro's dojo with a breakaway wall that leads into a full 360 degree version of SS4 background? C'mon,it rocks.

2. Better music - LOVE Yuga's theme

These are 2 very different games people
smile.gif

Lee (garg7)
http://www.neogeotemple.com

[This message has been edited by gargoyle7 (edited April 12, 2001).]

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
THE CORRECT LISTING:

SS64
1)haohmaru
2)ukyo tachibana
3)genjuro kibagami
4)nakoruru
5)rimururu
6)galford
7)hanzo
8)sogetsu
9)kazuki
10)hanma
11)shiki
12)kuroko(hidden sub boss;playable with code)
13)dekuina mesu(sub boss;not playable)
14)dekuina osu(sub boss;not playable)
15)gandara(hidden sub boss:not playable)
16)yuga(last boss;2 forms;not playable)

SS64II has all these except kuroko,dekuina mesu,dekuina osu.SS64II adds asura and taizan and yuga has a unique female second form.

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Personally I would give the thumbs up to SS64 2. It is such an obvious improvement to SS64. One of the most basic and important improvement is the sprite.....SS64's looked blocky whereas SS64 2 looked more realistic and smoother. All the specials were improved and looked better, Nako's Giant Mamahaha attack certainly look better than the previous "multiple mamahaha shadows attack". Another significant improvement is that slash and bust were distinct from each other (though it would even be better if they had different endings as well). Also the SCS was more streamlined SS64's SCS was not interesting and most of the time won't be able to pull the whole chain off.

Granted that SS64 has its own distinctiveness as in the ability to break out of stages (and I kinda missed Nako's (bust) super) but overall I would still prefer SS64 2. Btw, did notice this graphic glitch in SS64 2, sometimes when Sogetsu (slash) performed his super, there are some panels missing from the water pillar.

------------------
"I can't lose. For nature's sake"

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yeah I did notice that about sogetsu.Do you notice that if you hit or are hit by a hard hitting move the background pixels up for a split second?

By the way,do you know how to do bust kazuki's MAX combinations after his QCF+C move(his slide kick combos)????

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">By the way,do you know how to do bust kazuki's MAX combinations after his QCF+C move(his slide kick combos)????

[/B]

You shd start by qcf ab, then qcf a, qcf b, qcf c, ending with hcb d. There is actually a faq on this game in gamefaqs.com (look under arcade section).

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Im aware of that specific faq your talking about.That faq has many many mistakes.I've figured out almost everything by checking it myself.The bust kazuki combo doesnt seem to work.I think he got the buttons correct but not the motions.

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!